☕Just A Little Sip☕

~♡Five's POV♡~

I woke up to another regular day in the academy. Everyone was safe and we're back where we belong. Alison has Ray and Claire. Diego and Lila have a son that's ACTUALLY biological that they named Stan. And Luther and Sloane still have each other. And Klaus has Sparrow Ben back and they're actually best friends now so that's that.

And you may be wondering who I have. When Alison hit the reset button, we got to a universe where dad owned EVERYTHING. But little did I know that that universe had my one and only Y/n. I needed to get back here and I couldn't leave y/n behind. So, she agreed to come with me. And that all leads to now.

I woke up in mine and my girlfriend's bed. I noticed she wasn't there so I groaned in annoyance. Today's already off to a terrible start. When she's not the first thing I see when I wake up, that means the days gonna suck. I looked at my alarm clock seeing it says 12:30... 12:30!? I over slept shit!

I jumped out of bed; immediately getting ready for the day. I brushed my teeth and put on a suit and left my room to greet everyone downstairs.

"Uncle Five!" I walked into the living room being greeted by my niece, Clair. She ran toward me and I bent down to scoop her up into my arms.

"Hey Clair." I say. I kissed her forehead.

"That's princess Claire to you."

"Oh really? Well Princess Clair, do you know where I can find Aunt y/n?" I ask. She nods her head and points into the living room.

I walk into the living room still holding Clair. When I walk in, I'm greeted with a bunch of 'good mornings'. But one caught my attention.

"Good morning my sleeping beauty." I look to the right seeing y/n sitting crisscross on the couch sipping a smoothie. I put Claire down and walk over to her.

"Good morning darling." I press a gentle kiss to her lips and lean my forehead against hers; my eyes occasionally glancing at her lips.
"How'd you sleep?"

"Good what about you?" She takes a sip of her smoothie again.

"My morning was a pretty rough start but I feel better now." I kiss her again.
"I'm gonna make coffee do you want anything?" She just shakes her head no.

I kiss her cheek then go downstairs to make my coffee. I put the pot in the coffe maker and waited. My coffee was done so I grabbed the fresh pot and poured my glass. I teleported back upstairs sipping my coffee.

"Shit I forgot the news paper downstairs!"

I left my coffe on the coffee table and ran downstairs getting the newspaper. I then teleported back upstairs to see the coffee cup that was once full, to be completely empty. I then looked at y/n.

"Darling... do you know where my coffee went?" I ask her. She just looks at me and shakes her head.

"I just had a little sip..." She says. I just walk toward her slowly. She then pulled her knees up to her chest as she watched my movements.

"Oh ya? Mind if I test that darling?" I ask her, slowly teasing her.

I then lean down toward her strawberry flavored lips and kiss her. I glide my tongue across her top lip tasting a little more than just a sip of coffee. I then pull away seeing that she's a blushing mess.

"I think I caught the coffee bandit..." Everyone just starts laughing when I say this.

"Shut up! It was just one sip!" Y/n yells a bit embarrassed. She's extremely flustered and it's adorable...

"One sip my ass!" I say.
"You should wear that strawberry and coffee combo more often. It tastes good..." I then send her a wink and walk back downstairs to make more coffee.
____________________________________

HDJSBWHDUDSGWJSJRDO YALL SEE HOW FINE HE LOOKS! It's still surreal to me that it's ending

HDJSBWHDUDSGWJSJR
DO YALL SEE HOW FINE HE LOOKS! It's still surreal to me that it's ending... I cry about it at least once a day. Also we're EXTREMELY close to 2k reads!! Thank you guys so much I love you all!! Alright love yall peace!