❣Needy❣

~♡A/N♡~
So this is a quite steamy HOWEVER... it DOES NOT go into a smut because I'm not comfortable writing stuff like that. All it is is a heated make out session. If you are not comfortable reading, then stop here and wait for the next imagine. Thank you and enjoy.

____________________________________
I was at my grandparents house for a little get together with my aunt, uncle and cousins while my family was also there. We had just finished dinner so I was hanging out with my little cousin, Margot. We were playing with her barbie dolls when I suddenly get a call on my phone. I grab my phone and see that my boyfriend, Aidan, is calling me.

"Hey bub. What's up?" I ask into the phone.

"Hey darling... uhm where are you right now?" He asked, breathing heavily. Something's not right.

"I'm at my grandparents house right now. Why?"

"Do you think you could come over...?"

"Aidan is everything ok? You're breathings kinda heavy..." I ask, my concerns getting the best of me.

"I just need you to come over." He said, his voice getting all deep and husky.

"Ok... I'll be over soon." I then hung up my phone and started to gather my things.

"Y/n? Where're you going?" My mom asks me.

"Aidan called me and he said that he needs me over there..." I respond, rushing to grab my things.

"Ok... Well I hope everything's ok... Get there safely ok? Keep me updated." She then planted a kiss on my head.

I said my goodbyes to everyone and grabbed the keys to my car. I left the house and started driving down the road toward Aidan's house as quickly as I could.
____________________________________
~♡10 Minutes Later♡~

When I pulled up into his driveway, I noticed both Lauren's and Rob's cars gone. Weird. I decided not to pay any mind to it and just walked toward his front door. Before I could even knock, the door swung open and I was dragged inside making me yelp.

"Wha- Aidan what the fuck was that!?" I yell.

"Just shut up and come with me. I don't know how much time we have..." He said. My eyes immediately widened at his sentence.

"Wha- Aidan is everything ok?" I ask as he started dragging me down the hallway and into his room, him shutting the door behind us.
"Ok Aidan what is going on with you-"

My sentence was cut short when Aidan smashed his lips onto mine and started touching and groping every single part of me possible. I then realized what was going on... He was horny...

"Ok... What's going on?" I ask him, already knowing the answer.

"I just need you darling..." He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"Aidan... I'm supposed to be at my grandparents house right now. I thought this was an emergency and my mom wants me to keep her updated because she was worried too. What am I supposed to tell her, that my boyfriend just wanted to fuck me?!"