🥰Little Sibling🥰

Today was like any other day in the Gallagher household. Ryan was watching Bluey, Aliyah was playing with her barbie dolls, Aidan was in his office writing music and I was sitting on the couch watching the kids along with Bluey.

When Aliyah was playing with her dolls, she does your average family story line when you play dolls. Parents, kids, a pet and a rebellious teenage daughter with the bad boy boyfriend. But this one in particular caught my attention.

"Mom can we please have a baby sister! I want a baby sister!" She then picked up another doll that I'm guessing is the mother.

"Oh but Aliyah you already have a little brother. What about him?" She then switches back to her character.

"He's three! Ryan likes cars! I want a little sister to play dolls and dress up with!" This went back and forth at LEAST ten more times. I decided not to think much of it though.
____________________________________
~♡Dinner Time- 6:30 PM♡~
~♡Y/n POV♡~

"Guys dinner!" I call out to everyone.

I then see Aidan coming in the room with our son in his arms and Aliyah walking behind him holding a piece of paper.

"Mommy look what I drew!" Aliyah said in excitement. I always loved looking at her drawings.

"Show me what you drew!" She then runs up to me with the drawing.
On the drawing there was all four of us.

"See! Thats you. Thats daddy. And that's Ryan!" She pointed to each person on the drawing.

I then looked at the drawing of me. Next to me was an arrow pointing to my stomach. The other end of the arrow was labeled 'baby'.

"What's this?" I ask her, pointing to the arrow.

"My little sister." Aidan started choking on his water.

"Beauty, what is she talking about?" He asks, clearing his throat.

"I have no idea. Anyway, I'm going to hang this up on the fridge and we are going to enjoy our dinner." I then grabbed the drawing and hung it up, then made my way back to the table to enjoy dinner with my family.
____________________________________
~♡After Dinner- 7:50♡~
~♡y/n POV♡~

"Look I have to ask because I need to know..." Aidan started, washing the dirty dishes.
"Are you pregnant?"

"Oh my God, no! Why would you go based off of a drawing our five year old did?" I ask him.

"I don't know look, maybe she found a test or something." He reasons.

"You really think I wouldn't tell you?"

"I don't know! But why else would she draw that?" I just shrug my shoulder as a response.
____________________________________
~♡3 Weeks Later♡~
~♡y/n POV♡~

Me and Aidan were getting ready to have a date night. It's been a while since we went on our last one so, Rob and Lauren agreed to watch the kids while we go out.

I was finishing getting ready and decided to wear this for our date: