🌧It's Raining It's Pouring🌧

~♡Five's POV♡~

It has been four years since I've seen my siblings. I'm eighteen right now living in an apartment somewhere in Toronto. I've decided to finally embrace the fact that I'm an average teenager now.

I didn't have powers anymore and I can officially age now. So, I decided why not start going to school. I ended up going to college to be a forensics investigator. I get to help investigate crime scenes and see a bunch of shit I didn't even think about doing when I was the reason there were most crime scenes.

I'm completely over my old life. No more assassinating innocent people. No more feeling like I've hurt people I love. I'm living in the year 2023 and nothing has gone wrong. I've learned to accept this is where I'm supposed to be when I arrived here in 2019. I'm actually a little more happy than I was. Sure, the depression is still there but do I even need to explain why it's there? Probably not.

I was on my way out of the college building getting ready to head home. I walked to the parking garage to see my motorcycle waiting for me to take off on the streets of Toronto.

"Nice ride!" I hear someone call out. I sigh in frustration.

"What do you want Becky?" I ask her, already done with this conversation.

"To talk. How about over a dinner?"

"Becky... do you not see the ring on my finger? I'm married ok? I couldn't be happier with the girl I'm with now and I would love to drive out of here and go home to see her. So if you'll excuse me, you're in my way." I tell her. This girl can't get a hint for god knows why!

"Oh come on... do you really love her? Or do you just tell yourself that because no one has actually showed you a good time?" She walked closer to me and started rubbing her hand up and down my arm.

"I'm not looking for a good time. And if I was, you would never be the person I go to. Now let go."

She puts her hands up in surrender and starts walking to her car. I roll my eyes and start to put on my helmet and gloves. I then get on the bike and start to drive out of the parking garage. On my way out, I see Becky so I quickly flip her off causing her to put on an offended look on her face.

When I got on the road, it started to pour. Of course I take my bike when it's raining. The roads were slippery causing me to be extra careful when driving. Even though I had to drive slow, I needed to get home to her. I need to see her and kiss her and just hold her.
____________________________________
~♡Y/n POV♡~

It's been thirty minutes. He should've been home thirty minutes ago. I get that it's raining but he would still be back by now.

Right now I'm sitting on the couch with mine and my husband's golden retriever, Mr. Pennycrumb. Yep I said husband. Yeah I'm eighteen but we've been dating for three years. We decided to get eloped so it was secretive. My parents weren't supportive about the relationship I had especially the guy I'm with. They never liked him so what'd I do? I ran away with him and I have no regrets.

I'm flipping through the television channels while the warm fire warms up the apartment and myself while the rain hitting my windows gets heavier and heavier. I then turn my attention to my front door as I hear keys jingling from the other side.

The door then opens to reveal my husband, Five. I immediately get up and run over to him, jumping on him and wrapping my arms and legs around him making me cling to him; not caring how soaked he may be. He immediately wrapped his arms around me and rested his hands on the back of my thighs keeping me up.