💭Comfort Character💭

I was currently standing outside of the Academy waiting for my boyfriend or one of his siblings to open the door. When I go to knock on the door, the door is opened to show the greeting face of Klaus.

"Omg bestie! Come on in!" Klaus says in excitement. He then pulls me inside and grabs my coat.

"Hey bestie!" I say. I pull him in for a quick hug and hug him tighter.

"Girly it's been too long! It's been what, twenty four days?" He asks pulling away. He then rests his hands on my shoulder and shakes me back and forth.

"Klaus... it's been twenty four hours..." I respond giggling.

"Ok well that's too fucking long!" He whines. I then see my baby walk into the house with blood all over him.
"Looks like your little assassins back. She's all yours good sir." Klaus put on a posh accent and walked away.

"Hello sweetheart." He greets me. Five then plants a kiss on my cheek and starts taking off his blazer.

"Hi cutie. How was work?" I ask him. He grabs my hand as he blinks us to his room.

"It was ok. I couldn't wait to come home because I knew I'd have you waiting for me." He says. He grabs a towel from his closet and starts undressing, getting ready for a shower.

"Ya well. What if I decided not to show? Would your night be ruined?" I get up and started helping him undo the buttons on his shirt. He always loved when I did this when he got back from a long day of work.

"Ruined is nothing compared to how my night would be! I'd probably kill more people if you weren't here." He said.

When I finished unbuttoning his white dress shirt, I helped Five take it off and placed a gentle yet loving kiss against his coffee flavored lips. He then went into his bathroom to shower while I made my way to his bed and layed down on it, reading a book that was on his nightstand.
____________________________________
~♡30 Minutes Later♡~

It has been thirty minutes since Five got in the shower. I'm guessing there was a lot of blood on him this time. It doesn't bother me that he does all this killing. It's for work so, I can't really stop him if it's his job. The bathroom door then swings open revealing Five with water beads all over him, a towel around his waist and his wet hair that's in his face. He came over to me and kissed my lips then pulled away to get boxers and whatever else he needs.

When he finished changing, he came out of the bathroom once again wearing the Academy's blue pajama pants with the matching long sleeved pajama button up, leaving the buttons unbuttoned letting his toned abs to be left on display. He crawls on the bed next to me and opens his arms wide, gesturing for me to go inside them and lay on him. So, I got up from my spot and layed on his bare chest that I could feel rising up and down at a steady and calming pace. My breathing eventually matched his.

"Do you wanna watch a movie sweetheart?" He asked, playing with my hair. I nodded my head and gave his bare chest a gentle kiss.

He then grabbed the fire stick off his bedside table and turned on Disney Plus. He started scrolling through all the Disney movies until he landed on 'Tangled'. I then moved so I was laying on my side with my leg raised laying it across his legs. I then moved my head so I can see the TV that's sitting on his desk.
____________________________________
~♡20 Minutes Into The Movie♡~

"You know... now that I see it, you kinda look like Eugene..." I say to Five. He then looks at me and lifts my head.

"Really?" He asks. I just nod my head.
"Well then in that case, you look like the magical flower because it's beautiful and your my beautiful little flower." He then kissed my shoulder while I dug my face into his neck, trying my best to hide my flustered state.

"He y/n..." Five starts. I sit up and hum in response.
"Have you ever had a comfort character?"

"Ya... ya I think I do..." I respond, a small smile forming just thinking about my comfort character.

"Who is it? Mine is probably...Christina Ricci's Wednesday."

"Is that the 1990's version? If so, I love that version of Wednesday. Addams Family in general was great."

"You didn't answer my question... who's your comfort character?" He asks again.

"You'll know one day... just not today..." I say. I then lay down on his chest.

"Fine. But I better know one day because now I'm curious..." He said. I let out a tired giggle.
"You tired darling?"

"Mhmm... can we go to sleep?" I ask him, tiredness being evident in my voice.

"Of course we can."

Five then turns off the TV and pulls the covers over us. He sits me up so he can take his shirt off completely and pulls me to lay down on him. I snuggle my face into his chest and sigh in satisfaction. I then felt him press a kiss to my forehead while I felt his arms slither around my waist, getting ready to hold onto me throughout the night.

"Goodnight darling... I'll see you when you wake up..." He whispers.

"You're gonna still be laying down with me in the morning right?" I ask him.

"Of course I will. Why wouldn't I?" I just shrug.

The last thing I hear before I fall asleep is Five's humming soothing me into a deep sleep. I feel his hands running up and down my back at a slow yet relaxing pace. I never wanted this moment to end...
____________________________________
I woke up in my room. The sound of my alarm could be heard playing next to me. I let out a sigh, getting out of bed and pulling out my script from underneath my pillow. I closed up the notebook that holds it and put it on my desk. I then glanced at the poster of Five I have on my wall.

I know it's not real... it'll never be real... he's not real... he's only my comfort character...
____________________________________

~♡A/n♡~
Heyyy so, I wanted to base this imagine off of shifting. It's basically leaving to a different reality. More specifically, the universe your comfort character is in. If you wanna know more about it, there is more information and better explanations on Tiktok if you're interested on checking it out. Also 3k READS!! ARE YOU JOKING!? THIS IS INSANE THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!! I love you all so much!!!

Daily dose of Aidan! Ok bye I love you all and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day/night byeeeeee❤❤