🥀Meaningless🥀

"Hey honey!" I greeted Five as I gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"Hey darling, how was shopping with the girls?" He asked.

"It was good! And oh my God I have the perfect dress for tonight! I can't believe Sloane's getting married!"

"I can't believe Luther's getting married. I mean, out of everyone she could fall in love with, she chose ape man." He said causing me to laugh.

"I know right!" I said as I undressed myself and put my silk robe on; tying the ribbon around my waist.
"Hey Five... I was wondering... What do you think about marriage?"

"Where'd this come from princess?" He asked me as he walked toward me. I was fiddling with my hands.

"I just wanna know for the future... I didn't know if you wanted to ever get married to someone..."

"And who would that someone be?" He asked, placing his hand on my chin to lift my face up to look at him.
"Because if it's you, then I want to get married. I can't see myself loving anyone else but you. I can't see anyone else wearing that white dress but you, y/n... I love you..."

"Are you sure? I feel like there's better people than-"

"I'm serious! I want you..."

I smile at his words as he leans down to kiss me, tilting my head further up if that was even possible. We pulled away but I wanted more. His lips are so fucking addicting. I grabbed his tie and pulled him down to kiss him again. He placed his hands on the sides of my neck as he kissed me passionately, sliding his hands down to the back of my thighs as it got more heated. He tapped the back of them as he breathed heavily against my lips as he mumbled the word 'jump' against my lips.

I did just that.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he moved his hands to my butt and started to squeeze. I moaned into his lips, giving him the opportunity to slide his tongue in to hook around mine as we fought for dominance. He took us to the bed and sat down on the edge of it, his hands stayed on my butt as he continued to grope it. I started to undress him, wanting this more than I should. Starting with his blazer, then his vest, I loosened his tie and started to unbutton his shirt until it was fully open. I ran my hands over his abs and his bare chest while the kiss continued.

I stood up on my knees giving me a higher ground as I leaned down to kiss him. I would come down to grind against him then sat down completely on his lap, my robe ridding up as I did so causing us both to let out a moan. The feeling of him straining against his pants caused me to let out a moan of ecstasy.

"Oh my god Five~" I moaned out.

"Shit princess... You have no idea what you're doing to me right now~" He moaned out as he started to suck on my neck, his tongue lapping against it.

"Fuck Five... Please~"

He pulled away so he can look at me with hooded, dark, lustful eyes. I threw my head back as I moaned at the sight of him. His hands caressed my bare thighs while he made eye contact with me.

"Please what, angel...?" He asked, his voice was husky.

"I need you..." I moaned into his ear. He smirked at my words as he let out a deep chuckle.