💗Clean💗

~♡A/n♡~
This talks about mentions on self harm and being clean from it along with a tiny mention of alcoholism. If this is a sensitive topic for you I suggest clicking off of this imagine and wait for the next one. Just remember that you are not alone💗😚

____________________________________
~♡y/n POV♡~

Me and Aidan were laying on my bed while I read a book and he scrolled on his phone. My attention was then directed to my phone when I heard a chime. I picked up my phone and looked at my notifications and smiled softly to myself. I was officially six months clean. I put my phone back down and continued to read with a soft smile on my face.

"You ok?" Aidan asked me. I turned my face toward him.

"Yeah why?"

"Because you were smiling at your phone."

"It was just a silly little notification. I saw that Johnnie Guilbert(if you watch him we're now friends) was going live on insta." I lied.

"I'm surprised you're not watching it."

"I just wanna read right now. It's nice and peaceful right now."

"Fair enough." He said.

We then both went back to minding our own businesses and carried on with what we were doing before.

____________________________________
~♡The Next Day♡~
~♡Aidan's POV♡~

I woke up to the sound of the sheets rustling and moving around. The warm feeling on my chest was now replaced with a feeling of coldness. I opened my eyes and saw y/n changing for work.

"Do you have to go?" I asked her.

"We've been over this honey. You know I have to. I have a job so I can pay my rent and put food in my fridge."

"Yeah but you also have a boyfriend that loves you and is more than happy to pay your rent and put food in the fridge for you."

"Propose first then we'll talk."

And like that she walked out of her room and went off to the bathroom to brush her teeth and her hair. She left her phone on her bedside table so, to continue with the daily task I grabbed her phone and took a silly picture of myself for her to look at later. I went to shut her phone off when I saw a notification that caught my attention rather quickly. It was from an app called Sober. I don't know why she has it since she was never an alcoholic. I decided to do a little more digging and clicked the drop arrow for the notification. I read the information that was there and started to smile brightly.

She was officially six months clean.

"What are you so smiley about?" She asks as she comes back from freshening up.

"You'll see why when you go through your camera roll." I said as I passed her phone to her.

"If I see a dick pic-"

"Oh my God y/n you're not going to." I reassure, laughing.
"Not unless you want to anyway."

"And that's my que to leave! I love you. Be safe getting home ok? I'll try to stop by when my shift is over." She gave me a kiss goodbye and left her apartment to go catch the train.
____________________________________
~♡Y/n POV♡~
~♡10 Minutes Until Work Ends♡~