😈Revenge Looks Good On You😈

~♡A/n♡~
This is inspired by the song 'Before He Cheats' by Carrie Underwood. I hope you enjoy!😚

_

___________________________________

~♡Five's POV♡~

It was a quiet day in the Academy today. Alison is with Claire and Ray. Deigo, Lila and Juno are at the park. Klaus is out with Ben. Luther and Sloane are going on a picnic. Viktor went over to Sissy's house because she's alive in this timeline and y/n went to go suprise her boyfriend in university.

Even though I love the quiet and having the Academy to myself, it's really boring. I usually have nieces to babysit with y/n or at least one sibling that could bother me even though I love when they do. There was no more equations for me to solve. No more books to read because I've read all of mine and maybe even some of Alison's, y/n's and Klaus' romance novels but they don't need to know that. What? I love reading romance novels. They always give me a feeling of hope about love.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I hear someone scream at the top of their lungs.

I'm guessing it's y/n just having another meltdown or something like that. She normally comes home from work or university like this and she just needs to break shit and lock herself in her room for a couple of hours before she's ready to socialize again. But I soon realized this was not one of those meltdowns when she bursted through my door. I see tear tracks on her red cheeks. I get up and hug her.

"What happened?" I ask her.
"Who did this to you?"

"David... he... he cheated on me..." She admitted, sobbing into my chest.

That son of a bitch.

"Ok how about this... today, we're gonna sit in my room, watch a movie and eat a shit ton of junk food! I'll grab chips, Icecream, cookies, brownies, chocolate, slushies and... if you want I can go to McDonald's and get you chicken nuggets..." I offer.

I see her let out a smile and nod her head. I give her a kiss on her forehead and leave to get the snacks.
____________________________________
~♡2 Hours Later♡~

"I don't even know why I was with him, you know?" She admits. I listen intently as I eat my french fries.
"I mean... he's not even the guy I like! I was just using him as a distraction but it still hurts..."

"Ok well... we're gonna use today to mope around and eat a bunch of crap. BUT, tomorrow we are gonna get revenge..." I tell her.

I see her smirk and nod her head eagerly. We then hear a knock on the door.

"Come in!" Y/n yelled. The door opened to reveal Lila.

"Whoa why are you crying? What's up with all the junk food?" Lila asks when she walks in.

"Got cheated on..." She replies.

"Shit. Well, to be honest he was a complete fuck face and I didn't even like him all that much. But... I know about the guy you actually wanna be with and I think he wants to be with you too..." Lila raised her eyebrows up and down.

"Yeah well, right now we're focusing on healing and then tomorrow we're gonna get our sweet revenge..." I say sinisterly.

"Ooooo that sounds like fun. Alright I'll leave yall to it!" Lila then leaves the room but not before grabbing the bag of salt and vinegar chips.
____________________________________
The next day, me and y/n pulled up to David's place of work. It was a little light outside which means he'll be able to see the damage we do to his car soon. Y/n said that he always parks behind the building which was sketchy as fuck but I drove back there anyway.