💑Just say I Do💑

~♡Aidan's POV♡~

I sat there on the edge of mine and my girlfriend's bed, staring down at a velvet box that held a beautiful stone that would hopefully keep us together for the rest of our lives. My stomach started twitching just thinking about her answer. Would she say yes? Would she say no? Or would she even say anything at all?

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard the front door open then close. I jumped up and ran to my jacket pocket, and hid it.

"Hey my love!" Y/n. She walked up to me with a smile on her face, her cheeks starting to get red. I grabbed her waist and pulled her close so her body was touching mine. She put her hands around my neck, pulling me down to finally kiss her. She pulls away while I lean down more to savor one more second. She laughs.

"Well someone missed me..." I keep my hands on her waist tightening my grip a little bit but not enough to hurt her.

"Mmmm...maybe a little bit." I pick her up making her let out a tiny scream.

"Aidan!" She says while laughing.

I carry her over to the bed and lay her down while I lay on top of her; putting my head on her chest, giving her tiny kisses there once in awhile. She starts to play with my hair. I sigh in content.

"I missed you darling." I say my voice getting a little raspy. She let's out the cutest little giggle.

"I missed you more." She kisses the top of my head as we slowly drift off.

~♡Y/n POV♡~

I wake up in the morning, not seeing Aidan with me. I get up rubbing the back of my head questioning where he went. I get up out of bed, and make my way over to mine and Aidan's shared closet; grabbing one of his sweatshirts. I open the bedroom door, making my way down the hallway heading to his office.

I go to turn the knob when I suddenly stop in my tracks. He's singing. He must be on live. I send him a quick message, making sure it's ok if I join:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Good old fashioned loverboy💏💞

Me:
hey my love

Good old fashioned loverboy:
Hey darling. What's up??

Me: I just wanted to know if it's ok if I join your live. I didn't wanna jusy barge in lol

Good old fashioned loverboy:
Darling...get.
The.
Fuck.
In.
Here.
Me:Lmfao ok

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly turn the knob, opening the door. I make my way over to him, putting my head on his; my arms around his neck.

"Hi." I mumble, giving the top of his head a little kiss. He smiles, looking up at me.

"Hi darling." He gives me a kiss; both of us not wanting to pull away until I break it.

I go to grab a chair to carry over, but I guess he had other plans. He grabs my waist tightly making sure he has a grip on me. He pulls me toward him, pulling me into his lap. I sit there slowly starting to fluster

"Aww. Did I make someone blush?" He cood. I look at him with the look of 'I'm gonna kill you". He starts doing his adorable giggle making me blush a lot more quicker.