🌲Treehouse🌲

~♡A/n♡~
Codes:
Y/f/i- your first initial
Y/l/i- your last initial

____________________________________
~♡11 Years Ago- Age 7♡~

"Y/n! Aidan's here!" I heard my mom call.

I immediately dropped my 3DS and ran out of my new room and downstairs, being careful not to trip on any boxes.

"Aidan!" I called out as I ran into his arms.

"Y/n!" He called back as we hugged.

"Y/n look at you! You got so big!" Lauren says.

"I'm not that big!"

"Anyway Tara, I love the new house!" Lauren told my mom.

"Thank you! I thought it would be perfect for the three of us! Y/n, why don't you show Aidan your room and maybe the backyard?" My mom said.

"Oh my God yeah! Come see my room! It's so cool now!" I told him.

We started running up the stairs. The sound of my pink low cut converse could be heard on the wooden stairs making them creak as Aidan ran up behind me. When we got upstairs, we went left and was greeted by my open bedroom door causing us to run inside.

"Welcome to my new room!" I said.

"Whoah! Y/n this is awesome!" Aidan complemented.

"I know right! And that's not even the best part! Check this out!"

I then walked over to my window and opened it. There was a little decorative balcony in front of it that I placed both my feet on as I climbed out. I put my foot on top of the railing and used my other leg to boost me up. I held onto the railing as I made my way up the roof. I saw Aidan poke his head out the window.

"Aidan come up here! Check out the view!" And he did.

I watched as Aidan climbed up onto the roof and he sat next to me as we looked at the view.

"Isn't it magnificent!?" I say.

"Yeah... it really is!" He agreed. I then watched as he pointed in the woods.
"What's that?"

I look in the direction of his finger, leading into the woods behind my house. There were a lot of trees but one stood out like a sore thumb.

"I don't know. Wanna check it out?"

I watched as he nodded his head and we began making our way down the roof, being careful not to slip and go back inside through my window. I closed my window behind us and we started running down the stairs.

"Whoah whoah whoah!" My mom exclaimed.
"Where are you two off in such a hurry?"

"Me and y/n found something in the woods! We're gonna go check it out!" Aidan explained.

"Ok well be careful and go before it gets dark!" Lauren told us.
"Oh and Aidan we're gonna get going in an hour or two so make it quick."