🏚Haunted House🏚

~♡A/n♡~
SO for me, Spooky Season has been here since July SO, here is a Halloween themed imagine. I'm aslo taking some experiences from when I went in one that made the experience more terrifying! I'll let you know when I do! Enjoy😊

____________________________________

"Y/n come on! We had these plans for so long and now you're saying you don't wanna go!?" My friend Celice asked me.

Here's the thing... I had made plans with my friends Celice, Em, and Elvira to go to the town's local haunted house. It's supposed to be so terrifying and people come from out of state to experience it. But me? I hate haunted houses. I don't go in them. I start screaming when I'm standing in line!

"Y/n you promised us you would come!" Em protested.
"And besides one of our friends is working it so hopefully he won't scare us as bad as everyone else..."

"He's your friend! If anything, he's gonna scare you even more than everyone else!" I said.
"We can go next year!"

"You said that the last two years! Come on get up!" Elvira said as she pulled me off of my bed.

I then cooperated and grabbed my belongings, going to the car after. Emily was driving while Elvira sat next to her leaving me and Celice to sit in the backseat. Out of nowhere, Elvira started getting a facetime call causing her to answer.

"Hi Aidan!" She greeted her friend.

"Hey El!" He greeted back.
"Sorry I didn't realize you were out!"

"No it's fine. I'm with Em, Celice and our friend y/n." Elvira said.
"Guys say hi to Aidan!"

Em and Celice then said hello to him while I just stayed quiet. I only talked to him once at Emily's birthday party so why was I gonna say hi to someone I hardly even know!?

"Wait El, give me your phone I wanna talk to him!" Celice said causing Elvira to hand her the phone.
"Hey Aidan!"

"Heyyy! Where're you girls going?" He asked starting small talk.

"The haunted house you're working at. Maybe we'll see you!"

"Yeah maybe. But if you do, I won't go easy on you." He said laughing after.

"That's fine but go easy on y/n. She's petrified!"

"Who's y/n?"

"Oh she's right here!" Celice then moved closer to me to fit both of us in the frame so he could see us both. I watched as Aidan smiled slightly.

"Hi y/n!" He said while waving.

"Hello..." I greeted back.

"Are you ready for the haunted house?"

"Fuck no! I'm getting dragged here by force!" To this, he started laughing.

"You'll be fine. Shit my brakes over. I'll see you guys!"

"Bye Aidan!" Celice then hung up the phone and gave it back to Emily.

It was perfect timing too because we just got to our destination. I was extremely nervous while my friends were excited. I don't even know what I'm gonna be put through... Unfortunately for me, the line was going extremely fast. Too fast for my liking...