🧼Soap Pt.2🧼

~♡A/n♡~
This was requested by ARSONISTSYEAH and anayaloveyou hope you guys enjoy!

____________________________________
~♡Previously♡~

"Uhmm... I'm gonna go to bed. Good night... y/n." He said. I've really fucked up. He usually says 'good night doll' and kisses my head... not this time though.

"Night..." I respond.

I'm completely alone now... I pull my knees up to my chest and start to cry silently, being careful not to cry too loudly for anyone to hear since the walls here are so thin.

"God I wish I never spoke..." I whisper to myself through sobs.

Guess I better wash my mouth out with soap...
____________________________________
~♡Present- One Month Later♡~

Things have changed since last month when we all watched the movie. I confessed my feelings for Five and he said he didn't feel the same and now he won't even hug me or give me a high five(haha high- Five... ok moving on). I don't know what to do. I'm at a loss of ideas.

I was sitting in my room reading a book on my bed when I heard an all too familiar 'whoosh' come from next to me. Deigo had taught me to throw knives so, I took one out from my garter on my thigh and threw it toward him; not taking my eyes off my book.

"Y/n- what the fuck!? You could've killed me!" He yelled at me.

"If I wanted you dead you would've been. And besides, I know how to throw one and made sure it wouldn't have killed you..." I responded plainly, still staring at my book.

"What the hell is your problem?!" He questions. I just look at him with a look of 'are you being fucking serious?'
"Yes I'm being fucking serious! What is your fucking problem!?"

"You wanna know what my problem is!? Fine I'll fucking tell you! You have been treating me like fucking shit ever since we watched Flushed Away with our siblings!" I yell at him.

"I've been treating you like shit?" He asks, clenching his jaw soon after making it look sharper than it already did.

"Yes, you have! I told you something that was obviously a mistake and you can't even high five me after training or for sticking up to dad anymore! You don't call me 'doll' or 'dear' anymore! What happened to us?"

He was at a loss for words. He opened his mouth to talk but then quickly shut it and shook his head. He then turned around and grabbed a hold of the doorknob and turned it.

"I'll be in the kitchen..." And just like that, he left.

I took my knife out of the wall it was thrown into and put it back in my garter. I then turned on my heels and grabbed my jacket then walked down the main stairs toward the front door.

"Miss y/n where do you think you're going?" I turned around and saw Pogo.

"Uhmm... I wanna get a new book from the library. I finished mine and I know that the library here is off limits." I explained.

"Very well. But unfortunately, I can't let you go alone."

"Oh ok. So who are you gonna send with me?"