🍼If They Were Dads🍼

~♡Aidan♡~

-When Aidan found out he was gonna be a dad, he got so excited and took you to target to look at stuff for the baby.

-He helped decorate the nursery with you but made you sit down for half of it because he didn't want you or the baby to get hurt while building the furniture.

-You ended up giving birth to a beautiful baby girl that you guys decided to name Aliyah. She got Aidan's eyes and dimple but she got your adorable little smile and nose.

-She is a complete Daddy's Girl

-Aidan would sing to her and play his acoustic guitar for her every night while Aliyah is laying down in her crib, drifting off into sleep. Safe to say that Aliyah can't go to bed without her dad by her side.

-2 years later, you became pregnant again but this time, with a baby boy you guys decided to name Ryan.

-When you told Aidan what the name was gonna be, he got even more excited to have his son named after him.

-When Ryan was born, he got your beautiful eye color, your smile, Aidan's nose and going two for two... his dimple.

-Although Aliyah is a Daddy's Girl, that doesn't mean that Ryan isn't a complete Momma's Boy.

-He goes to you for everything while Aliyah goes to Aidan for everything.

-Safe to say that you all were a very happy and loving family. This is all Aidan ever wanted with you. He wanted you, a son and a daughter that came from both of you all living under the same roof.

~♡Five♡~

-When you found out you were pregnant, you got extremely scared and nervous about telling Five. He never talked about starting a family with you and you never talked about starting a family with him! You've dreamt about having a family with Five since you moved into the Academy but never came clean about the whole situation.

-He ended up finding out on his own when he realized that it was supposed to be that time of month for you. When he went to the bathroom, he noticed the new box of tampons and pads have not been touched. He went to grab a new bottle of shampoo from under the sink but that's when he saw the box to the pregnancy test. He looked inside to see not one, but TWO bagged positive tests.

-He ended up grabbing the box from underneath and walked into the library to see you reading your favorite book. When he saw you, he set the box on the little table and IMMEDIATELY picked you up; spinning you around and giving you an endless amount of kisses. You then noticed the box and got scared. You started apologizing until you noticed the excitement in his eyes.

-You both told Five's side of the family and they all got so excited to be uncles and aunts. Out of everyone, Lila was the most excited because her best friend was gonna be a dad.

-Alison went with you guys to buy stuff for the baby since she's the only member in the Academy that knows what she's doing.

-In the end, you gave birth to a healthy baby girl AND a healthy baby boy. You guys named the girl Clementine and for the boy, Ben. Five started crying because of the names of the baby boy that he was currently staring at in his arms.

-Five was completely over the moon about his two kids. Especially since they were the perfect combination of the both of you.

-When you bought the kids home from the hospital, everyone was all over the two of them as you and Five watched everyone fall absolutely in love with their new niece and nephew.

-If you guys thought Clementine and Ben would be a normal kids, yall thought wrong. They were born on April 1st... the same day the Apocalypse happened in 2019...

-You guys discovered that Clementine had her father's powers when she was randomly sick when she was the age of 3. When she sneezed, she would be in a completely different chair. Sometimes even room.

-As for Ben, he got Klaus' power and was actually able to see his famous uncle Ben. You guys discovered this when Ben was also at the age of 3. He was showing his favorite toy rubber duck to an empty chair. You and Five then saw Klaus sitting on the floor in the playroom trying not to cry; watching this whole thing unfold. When you asked Ben who he was talking to, Klaus said "He's showing Ben his rubber ducky..."

-Five loved you, Clementine and Ben with his entire heart and puts even more effort in to protect the three of you than he did to protect his siblings. Safe to say he loves you three a little bit more... Ok like A LOT more.

~♡A/n♡~
Happy Season 4 Production Start Day!! Yes I just made this a holiday deal with it😌 Also let me know if you wanna see more Five and Aidan being dad imagines. I feel like they would be cute. And yes it would be the same names for Le' Children. Ok that's it love yall byeeee❤