🤫My Best Friends Brother🤫

~♡Y/n POV- The Umbrella Academy♡~

It was raining outside and I was just chilling in Klaus' room. It was me, Klaus and Ben in the room. Yes I can see Ben. But only because my power is being able to mirror someone else's power. But I have to touch them first. I was one of the 43 children born on October 1st 1989. But unfortunately, I stopped growing and aging at the age of 18... but its not too bad.

We were chatting about anything and everything. Mainly about Klaus' love life...

"I don't know if he likes me or not! What do I do bestie!?" Klaus questioned.

Right now we were talking about this guy named Dave that Klaus is in love with. And to my knowledge, Dave likes him too. I then looked at Klaus' desk chair seeing Ben shaking his head. I then keep seeing my phone screen light up. I kept glancing at it seeing that Five's texting me.

"I don't know but I'm sure he likes you too! Just tell him... what's the worst that can happen?" I say, I then see Klaus pout and hear Ben snicker.

"The worst that can happen is that he rejects you... or he's straight..." Ben says. I look at him with a look of 'are you serious right now'.

"Ok. No. Don't listen to him ok? Everything's gonna be great. Just talk to him." I say putting my hand on his shoulder.

"Ya you're right... I'm gonna talk to him..." Klaus says hesitantly.

"Good now. I'm gonna use the ladies room." I then grabbed my phone and left the room closing the door behind me.

I made sure the coast was clear and went upstairs to Five's room. I knocked on his door but before I could knock a second time, the door swung open and I was dragged inside. He closed the door behind me and pushed me against it; attacking my lips as soon as we're out of sight. Things were getting heated rather quickly when I felt his lips move their way to my neck.

"Five- oh my god~" I tried saying, but I was interrupted by a tiny moan.

"Found it..." He said, then went back to kissing my neck. I pushed him away and he looked at me with guilt.
"I'm sorry... did I do something wrong?"

"No. No no no you didn't do anything wrong it's just... we're not alone. It's not like it's the middle of the night you know. I love kissing you and our makeout sessions but... Klaus is here. And he's the one I'm trying to keep us a secret from..." I tell him. Five comes closer and me and puts a hand on my cheek, gently rubbing it with his thumb.

"It's ok. But tonight... tonight you're all mine, alright?" Five said. To this I start blushing madly.

"All yours Five." He kissed me again but we were quickly interrupted by Klaus screaming.

"Y/N!? COME HERE I REALLY NEED YOU!" Klaus yelled. Five pulled away and started laughing.

"Go. I'll see you later sweetheart." Five then kissed my cheek while I teleported to Klaus' room.

"What!?" I ask. Klaus and Ben just exchange surprised glances.
"What why are you looking at each other like that?"

"You were with Five!?" Klaus yells.

Shit.
____________________________________

~♡A/n♡~

I thought this wasn't be a cute one to do. Sorry it's short I've just been having a lot of ideas for this book and am currently writing a new one so. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day/night and I love you all so much byeeee❤

 I hope you enjoy the rest of your day/night and I love you all so much byeeee❤

He's absolutely precious. Ok bye