🍭Candy And Cigarettes🍭

~♡Prologue♡~

Klaus Hargreeves and his best friend Y/n
y/l/n have always been an unlikely pair. One had more common sense than the other. One was smarter than the other. One was kinder than the other.

They would constantly hang around at each other's houses; staying up late doing god knows what. However, y/n's boyfriend and Klaus' brother Five, was against the two of them hanging out.

Five's biggest worry was that Klaus would rub off on y/n and ruin her innocent mind, her kind heart, and her choices that would later on have consequences. All he wants is the best for his sweet girl and if hanging out with Klaus is not really the best for her at times, he won't allow Klaus to steal her at times when Five and y/n hang out.

But what Five didn't know was the things that the two of them would do. They would sit in Klaus' room, taking treats out from a compartment below the floorboards. It's not the basic treats you're thinking of though. Yes, they include brownies, gummies, cookies and chocolate but it's... how do you say it... special?
____________________________________
~♡Y/n POV♡~

"Alright fine one more hit but then I gotta go. Your brother's gonna kill me if he finds out what I'm doing." I said, grabbing the bong from Klaus' hands.

I took my lighter and lit the cork. I then waited a second so I can inhale and then exhaled as soon as I got a good one.

"Alright now I really should go." I said.

I said my goodbye to Klaus and started making my way to my boyfriend's room. On my way down the hall, I feel something hard hit my head and place my hand on the now throbbing area. I look down at the floor and see a mint. I laugh quietly to myself and pick it up, take it out of the wrapper and pop it into my mouth.

"Hey lovely!" I greet Five as I walk into his room.

"Hey my sweet girl." Five says, with open arms which I gladly jump into.

He goes to kiss me but I just bury my face in his neck, making sure he doesn't taste or smell the weed that's in the crevices of my mouth.

"Why no kiss?" He asks, a pout forming on his lips.

"Hug now kiss later..." I say, my voice muffled by his neck.
"And maybe a little more. Depends what mode I'm in." He lets out a laugh and puts me on the floor; grabbing ahold of my hand.

"Fine. How about we cuddle and listen to music?" He offers, swinging our hands back and forth. I nod my head excitedly.

"Can we listen to Lover by Taylor Swift?" I ask, walking over to his bed and falling onto it.

I see him walk over to his tape player and he puts in the mix tape full of cheesy love songs that I had made for him. He's always been an old fashioned loverboy. He pressed the shuffle button and with my luck, Lover started playing.

He then walks over to his bed and lays down. He puts his arms around my waist and pulls me on top of him. I rest the side of my face against his chest, my ear being able to feel and hear his heartbeat; slowly starting to race then calm down soon after. He then starts to quietly hum the lyrics of the song.

"Y/n! Y/n come here! I got more stuff for us to try!" I hear Klaus yell. Shit.

"More stuff to try? Y/n, what's he talking about?" Five questioned.