💬Y/n and Five being Y/n and Five💬

"Shit!" Y/n yelled, running to Five's room.

"Shit! Shit! Shitttt! Fiveeeee!" She called out to the boy. The boy came out of his room and caught the running girl; trapping her in his arms.

"Okay sweetheart what'd you do?" He asked her. The girl just gave a cheeky smile up at her boyfriend, clearly hiding something.
"Y/n?"

"We may or may not have a slight problem..." Y/n told him. Five let out a sigh clearly done with a conversation that hasn't even happened.

"Let me guess... you caused it?" The girl made her lips a thin line and nodded her head. Five let out another sigh of annoyance.
"Luther?" The girl nodded her head again.
"I'll get the butter..."

"I'll meet you at the main stairwell railing!"

The girl then ran off once again.
____________________________________
"Hey sweetheart! Whatcha doing?" Five asked, admiring his girlfriend in the kitchen.

"Cutting up some tomatos to put in the salad." Five then saw that her fingers were dangerously close to the blade of the knife.

"Ok how about you let me cut the tomatos... and maybe the other vegetables..." Five said, going to grab the weapon out of y/n's hands. She pulled it away.

"No way! I'm more than capable!"

"You are not capable! You're gonna hurt yourself so give me the knife!" He said sternly.

"No pain! No gain mother fucker!"

~♡5 Minutes Later♡~

"I hate saying I told you so... especially to you-" Five said, tending to the cut on the girl's finger.

"What the fuck do you mean? You love saying I told you so... especially to me..."
____________________________________
Y/n and Five were currently at the Commission trying to escape it without getting caught. However, it was not the easiest thing to do...

"Shit... they got us trapped... what's the plan?" Five asked the girl next to him.

"I was supposed to have a plan too? I was just following yours this whole time."

"Ok fine... what's our choice of exit?" He asks her.

"Our what?"

"Oh my fucking God I'll just teleport us out..."

"Oh! I have an idea!" Y/n beamed, a lightbulb going off in her head.

"Oh my fucking God... let's hear it my love."

"What if... you just teleport us out?"

"You're lucky I love you and think you're absolutely gorgeous."
____________________________________
"Okay... I have a plan on how to get back to 2019!" Five said. Y/n just stared at her boyfriend with heart eyes.

"Let's hear it old man!"

"Ok so... I go to the Commission... I slaughter the bord of directors... I kill the Handler... and kill everyone else in that fucking place... and steal all the briefcases I want!" The girl in front of him blinked rapidly.

"You scare me... like you're fucking crazy..."

"No. I'm just a psychopath that wants to save his fucking family and girlfriend from the world ending!"

"That's the same thing as crazy! You just worded it differently and gave it a whole new meaning."
____________________________________
"FIVE!?" Y/n yelled after her boyfriend. She immediately saw the blue portal and her boyfriend appear in front of her.

"Oh God what now?" He groaned.

"Sooo... I was reading a  book andddd I wanted to know if you could do something for me..." Five furrowed his eyebrows im confusion.

"Ok? What do you need me to do?"

"Can you do the 'he leaned against the doorframe' thing in books?" This only made the boy laugh.

"What? Darling I have no idea what you're talking about." He said through laughs.

"Oh my fucking God I'll show you!"

Y/n went in the doorway and turned so she was facing Five. She then went on her tiptoes to reach the top of the doorframe, in hopes of being able to reach it. This only made Five wheeze at her failed attempt. This made y/n let out a sigh of frustration.

"Ok I see what you mean babydoll..." Five then grabbed the girls hand and positioned her in front of him.

He put his arms above his head and successfully leans against it. By doing this, the veins in his arms appeared and his biceps were now displayed; making the girl feel weak at the knees.

He grabbed the girls waist and pushed her gently against the side of the doorframe. He now had one hand on the doorframe and the other never leaving her waist as he gently kissed her. He then pulled away, a smirk playing at his lips.

"Happy?" He asks her. The girl staring up at him was inaudible and just completely red in the face.
"I'll take that as a yes..." He then blinked away leaving her standing there; letting her take in what just happened.

"KLAUS! KLAUS! GUESS WHAT I GOT FIVE TO DO!!"
____________________________________

~♡A/n♡~

IEBSJWI2UEIIZH2IDXUSBSJE! I forgot how to breath yall! Help! Anyway, enjoy the Daily Aidan for today and I'm currently writing 4 new imagines

IEBSJWI2UEIIZH2IDXUSBSJE! I forgot how to breath yall! Help! Anyway, enjoy the Daily Aidan for today and I'm currently writing 4 new imagines... plus a new chapter to my book (which you can find under my profile) but I'm literally going crazy trying to get these out; trying so hard not to delete what I wrote because I didn't like it. Anyway I hope you enjoy the rest of your day/night and I love yall sm byeeee❤