🎙ily(pt2 of Invisible🎙

~♡1 Year Later♡~

"Y/n come on!! He's outside!!" I heard my mom yell for me.

"I know! I told him I can't find my journal!" I called back.

I looked around aimlessly for my lyric journal and haven't seen it anywhere. It was driving me crazy! It was no where to be found. I searched in all the places it could possibly be. I then see my mom in the doorway holding something in her hand.

"Is this it?" She asked as she held it up.

"Oh my God thank you! Where was it?" I ask her.

"The kitchen table. Now come on you gotta go!"

"Ok ok ok I'm going!"

I grabbed my luggage and my tote bag, said my goodbyes to everyone and walked out the door. I look at the car thats parked outside of my house and there he is leaning against the car facing me with his arms crossed....

Aidan Gallagher.

We both start walking toward each other. He gives my head a kiss while he takes my suitcase away from me and starts walking to the trunk to put it away.

"I can put my own luggage away you know..." I tell him as I put my bag in the backseat.

"Well you got me to do that for you..." He tells me causing me to let out a small smile.
"Now get in the car cutie we have a long drive ahead of us."

He went to my side of the car and opened the door for me, motioning me to get inside which I did. He closed it for me and got in the driver's side, starting the car and pulling away.

"You didn't have to pick me up you know. I could've taken the plane because now you have to drive back eight hours to Seattle..." I said to him.

"What did I tell you? I was staying with my cousin for a little bit and you were on the way back home so might as well pick up my best friend on the way." He said, tugging on my seatbelt to make sure I was safe.

Me and Aidan have been friends for a year and in that year, I've stayed at his house ten times for a week being the minimum. Same with him staying with me and my family. Our families are more than cool with it just as long as we don't share a bed but we break that rule sometimes if we fall asleep while watching a movie which was pretty often.

Even though it was eight hours to Aidan's house, it felt like four. We were talking the entire time, listening to music and before we knew it we were in his apartment buliding's garage getting my stuff out of the trunk. He gave me my suitcase and I started walking toward the elevator and we made our way up to his floor. We got to his apartment and he opened the door for me.

"Mom!? Dad!?" Aidan called out.
"Anyone here!?"

"Just us?" I ask him.

"For now. Come on let's get you settled!"

We grabbed our stuff since he needed to unpack what he bought with him to his cousin's place and walked to his room. When we got there, there was a note on his door.

"Hey kids. Me and Rob went out for a bit so I just wanted to let you know that the air mattress unfortunately popped and that you two will have to share a bed. I know that won't be a problem with either of you but no funny business or else Aidan's going on the couch! Y/n, welcome back and Aidan I love you! Be good! Love mom." Aidan read aloud.
"Cool. Alright let's get your stuff unpacked! While you do that, I'm gonna take a shower."