🖤Learn To Forget🖤

It was just your average day in the Academy. I was in my room reading a book on my bed when I see someone sit in the chair I have in the corner of my room. I then look up from my book seeing Five.

"Oh my god Five! What did I tell you about appearing in my room!? Stop doing it! It's freaking me the fuck out!" I yell at Five. I then shut my book and leave my room not giving him the time to respond.
____________________________________
~♡Dinner Time- Y/n POV♡~

It was dinner time now and I was setting the table. Seven table settings. Perfect. I then see everyone walk into the dinning room so we can eat dinner together. Everyone looks at each other, exchanging glances.

"Uhmmm Y/n?" Alison says, earning my attention.
"Why did you set up seven table settings if theres only six of us?"

"What are you talking about?" I say. I look to my right seeing Five next to me. Klaus is on my left. Alison's infront of me. Luther's to her left. Viktor's to her right and Deigo is next to Viktor. We're all here.
"I set up the right amount. It's me, you, Klaus, Luther, Deigo, Viktor and Fiv-" She cut me off before I could continue.

"Ok, y/n! You need to stop and just register this ok!?" She yelled. I look at her with a questioning look on my face.

"Register what?! There's nothing to register! Everyone's here! We're all here! We're all eating dinner together! One! Big! Happy family!" I yell back.

"Oh my fucking god! I know it's hard for you to admit! It's hard for all of us to admit! But you have to come to terms with what happened!" She yelled, slamming her fork onto the table. We were just going back and forth.

"There is nothing to come to terms with because nothing happened!" I then slam my fork and knife on the table making everyone flinch and left to go to my room.
____________________________________
~♡12PM- Y/n POV♡~

I was walking to my room after taking a nice hot relaxing shower. I had this eerie feeling like I'm being watched. I looked around at my surroundings and saw absolutely no one.

I walk into my room and shut the door behind me. I grab my change of clothes and strip out of my towel to change into my new outfit. I started drying my hair with my towel after getting changed. I was looking in my mirror until I saw the familiar face that belonged to Five.

"Jesus Five again? How many more times are you gonna sneak up on me like that!?" I yell at him. I then hear a knock on my door.
"Come in!" The door then opens revealing Alison. Great. Just the person that I wanted to see.

"Hey. Look I'm sorry about last night. I didn't even take into consideration about how you must be feeling right now. I get it. You're trying to cope and that it completely nor-" This time, I was the one cutting her off.

"I'm not trying to cope with anything... Everything's fine... I'm fine..." I say. I'm honestly starting to sound like a psychopath.

"I'm going into the courtyard..." I then walk past her like it was no big deal. Like I didn't even see her.
____________________________________
~♡Next Day- 4PM- Y/n POV♡~

I was walking around the Academy. I was feeling quite parched so I went to go grab a glass of water. I then see Five staring at his portrait above the mantle place in the livingroom. I decided to ignore him and the eerie sight and continue on my journey to get a galss of water.