💔You What??pt.2💔

~♡Part one recap♡~

"Three..."

"Two..."

"One..."

"I love you!"

"I wanna break up!"

We look at each other. He looks surprised.

Did he really just say that. Holy FUCK I knew this was a mistake!

I look at him, tears threatening to spill out at any given second.

"You what?" My voice goes weak

"You what!?" He looks shocked...and so am I...

~♡present time♡~

"Wait what do you mean you love me??" He's seriously asking me that right now?? After he JUST said he wants to break up!

"It's nothing forget it." I wiped my eyes so he wouldn't see me cry.
"I'm gonna go..." I start walking away not even bothering to look back.

"Y/n wait!!" I hear him calling after me. But I don't care. The only thing I care about is leaving this damn wedding!

~♡Sloane's POV♡~

I was sitting with Luther when I saw Five and y/n at their table. I notice y/n wiping tears from her eyes then she runs toward the elevator and leaves.

"Shit, y/n!!" I put my lamb down, take off my shoes, pick up the front of my dress and run toward the elevator to catch up to her. As I'm running past Five, I notice he has tears in his eyes. I stop and walk up to him, putting my hand on his shoulder.

"I'm gonna find her. I don't know what happened but I'm gonna fix it." I take my hand off his shoulder and continue heading toward the elevator.

~♡Five's POV♡~

I smile as Sloane walks away. I hope she helps. I know how close her and y/n are.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU TELL HIM THAT!?" I turn around to see Klaus screaming at Lila.

"YOU COULD'VE ASKED ME 'OH KLAUS WHAT'S Y/N PLANNING ON TELLING FIVE!'" His voice went high pitched.

"Wait a minute...you knew!?" I yell as I make my way over to them.
"You knew that y/n was gonna tell me she loves me!?"

Lila hasn't said a word this whole time...
I look at her.

"Next time before you tell someone to say something to someone else that can fuck EVERYTHING up, try getting a lot of information on the topic first!!" I sigh.

"Five I'm so sorry! I should've stopped you before you said that. I know how much you two love each other. I'm just so sorry!" Lila yells in a panic.

"I should probably go find her...explain everything. Hopefully she'll listen and understand that this was one big misunderstanding. I'll get her back..." I put my hands in my pockets and walk away.
"Hopefully..."