🏳️‍🌈Pride Parade🏳️‍🌈

~♡A/n♡~
In this imagine, Five is your best friend. And happy pride month!!! It was bothering me that we are 17 days in and I didn't make one yet😥 But enjoy! I love you all! And if you're uncomfortable reading, please click off and wait for the next one which is around the corner! Alright enjoy lovelies😚

____________________________________
Today was the day of the pride parade in Toronto. I did my makeup in rainbow colors(wanted to do one that fits numerous sexualities! I hope thats ok😁) and threw on my outfit:

Once I was satisfied with my look, I grabbed my rainbow flag and wrapped it around my shoulders like a blanket and ran downstairs to show everyone my look

Once I was satisfied with my look, I grabbed my rainbow flag and wrapped it around my shoulders like a blanket and ran downstairs to show everyone my look. I walked into the living room seeing everyone talking and suddenly, all eyes were on me...

"Wow y/n! You look incredible!" Alison complemented. I shot her a smile.

"Seriously! I love the top! It looks so cool!" Deigo said.

"Really!? I spent hours knitting it yesterday!"

"Well it looks perfect..." Five complemented.
"You look perfect..."

"Thanks Five!" I then ran over to him and hugged him tightly, not wanting to let him go.
"Thank you for supporting me..."

"How could I not? I'll support you in everything and through everything. That's what friends are supposed to do! I love you..." He then kissed my head.

"I love you too! I love all of you so much!"

"We love you too! You're gonna have a blast!" Lila said.

Klaus then walked in and when I tell you he looked AMAZING!! I'm not kidding! He looked awesome!

"Oh my God Klaus you look amazing!!" I complemented.

"I know I do. You look incredible! Do you guys see how awesome she looks!?"

"Dude I don't know how you're walking around in platforms!" Deigo said.

Klaus then looked down at his five inch rainbow platforms . They looked great on him.

"Very easily, babe. Do you remember when I wore stripper heels for Halloween?" He said.

"Seriously guys he has practice with this kind of shit!" Luther says.

Viktor then walked down in a outfit that was blue, white and pink to represent the transgender flag. I'm still extremely proud of him...