🦸‍♂️Comic Con🦸‍♂️

"I'm so fucking nervous for today it's not even funny!" I said to Aidan.

We were currently on our way to comic con to promote season four and to answer a few questions. However, it was my first one so I was incredibly nervous. I felt Aidan grab my hand and hold it in his, letting me know that he's here.

"Hey it's totally normal to be nervous alright. But you have nothing to be nervous about. You're gonna do great." He tells me.

Soon enough, we pull up to the building and we get out of the car and use the side doors so no one sees us yet. They just instructed us to get to the stage so that's what we did. When we get inside, I already see hundreds of people in the audience waiting for me and Aidan to get on stage. We watched as our interviewer walked onto stage.

"Hello everyone and welcome to New York Comic Con 2023!" She yelled to get the audience hyped up.
"Today we have some very special guests so round of a plause for Aidan Gallagher and y/n y/l/n from Netflix's Umbrella Academy!"

Me and Aidan then both walked out and we waved to the audience as they started cheering with their deafening screams. Me and Aidan were given our microphones and we took a seat on the couch that was provided for us.

"Hello how are you guys?" The interviewer asked.

"I'm doing pretty good. Nervous but good." I answer truthfully.

"It's ok to be nervous but you really don't have to be... Aidan how are you?" She says.

"I'm good. I'm excited to be here!" He answers.

"So have you guys ever been to Comic Con before? Aidan if I'm not mistaken, you were here back in 2019?"

"Yes I was and that was my first Comic Con I've been to and I'm back for my second time." The crowd started clapping at Aidan's words, causing me to let out a little smile.

"Now y/n what about you? You're in season four so I'm guessing you're pretty new when it comes to this." She says to me.

"Yes. This is actually the second film I've been in and the other one isn't about super heroes or anything to do with Comic Con." I answer.

"Now, is this your first Comic Con?"

"Is it! And I'm super excited to be here with you all!" Everyone starts clapping along with Aidan.

"So tell me a little bit about your character. What is she like and what can we expect from her?"

"So, Casper was a major outcast. All she wanted to do was grow up and runaway and she does. She had a toxic family life growing up so that gives her and Five something else to bond over and they get an understanding of each because of that... But..." I started to get nervous and I could tell that Aidan noticed by him putting his arm around my shoulder; rubbing the area with his thumb to soothe me.

"Y/n are you ok?" The interviewer asked.

"She will be. Like I said, she's just a little nervous.. " Aidan answers for me.

I mouthed a little 'thank you' toward him which he responds by squeezing my shoulder in reassurance telling me it's not a big deal.