🧼Soap🧼

~♡A/n♡~
This is inspired by 'Soap' written by the lovely Miss Melanie Martinez😚 alright enjoy lovelies. Yall are 16 and Five never jumped. Ben is alive. You were bought by Reginald when you were 10. Vanya didn't transform to Viktor yet.

____________________________________
~♡Y/n POV♡~

'I don't know what to do... I've grown up beside him for six years! There's no need for me to feel like this... How did I even start feeling like this? What caused me to feel this way about someone I shouldn't feel this way about?

Could it be his kind act toward me even though he has a heart made of ice? Or is it his words of poetry that roll off his tongue like he's been practicing them forever? I guess the reasoning is sort of irrelevant. I wanna tell him. No, I need to tell him.

My feelings are like water in a bathtub. If I let the water run for a certain amount of time, it's gonna overflow. If I keep my feelings in it's just gonna overflow and pour out of me like waterfalls if I don't say something.'

I let out a sigh when I finsh writing the last sentence.

"Y/n come on! We're watching a movie in the attic! Dad said we could have the rest of the night off!" I hear Klaus say through the door.

"I'm coming now!" I yell back.

I close my journal and put it in my drawer; locking it so no one can get in. I take the key with me and put it on the chain I'm wearing. I grab my blanket, wrapping it around me creating a cape then open my door.

"Guys wait up!" I yell, running down the long corridors eventually catching up to everyone.

"Hey doll." Five greeted, putting his free arm around my shoulder.

"Hey..." I respond.

We made it upstairs to the attic and got to the little movie set up. There were fairy lights hanging from the ceiling. The smell of popcorn filled the room along with other chips and candy. There was a white bedsheet hanging on the wall waiting for the projector to project a movie onto it. There were beanbags to sit on along with a love sack and a couch that can easily fit four of us.

"Me, Ben and Deigo call the couch!" Klaus yelled, running toward the couch.

"You guys better move over. I wanna sit with you guys too!" Luther said. He then ran toward the couch with Ben and Deigo following.

"Me and Vanya call dibs on sharing the beanbag!" Alison called out. The both of them made their way to the beanbag and got situated.

"That leaves the love sack for us my dear." Five told me.

He then intertwined our hands and walked us over to our seat. I felt everyone looking at us. Klaus, Alison and Vanya were raising their eyebrows at me since they know about my feelings toward him. We sneak into each other's rooms from time to time to gossip.

Five sat down first then pulled me down onto his lap making me sit on him. I moved so I was sitting next to him instead and he just pulled me closer to him so we could cuddle together. I breathed in being able to smell the scent of coffee, smoke and aftershave. I found it quite comforting.

"Lutherrrrr play the movieeeee!" Alison complained. Luther immediately got up and started the movie.

When the movie started, I immediately recognized it as 'Flushed Away'.(it's on Netflix now so I highly recommend it if you haven't watched it!) I started smiling while it played and tried not to recite any lines even though it was difficult since it was my favorite. I then felt a piece of popcorn hit my head.