🏆Award Winning Girl🏆

I was currently sitting in my Global class absolutely bored out of my mind! We hadn't learned anything new and being online just made it ten times worse!

You see, my parents made me do online school because of my fame. I've been in the new scream movie, the new season of Never Have I Ever, Boo Bitch, and The Babysitter which is personally my favorite. So being in online school was hell because I had no social interactions with kids my age. All the people I've worked with are either older or younger than me.

However, I did have a boyfriend. He ended up using me though which sucked and hurt like hell. I have two best friends who have been there for me since kindergarten. Their names were Lucy and Margot. They have supported me throughout my entire career and have even pushed me to audition for roles I knew I wouldn't get.

Anyway, I got a notification on my phone from Instagram. Someone had tagged me in a post. I clicked on the notification and the post made tears form in my eyes. It was the Grammys...

I looked at the post to see a picture of me along with a couple of other well known actresses. I was fucking nominated for Best Actress Of 2023... I started crying and immediately screamed out in pure joy and happiness.

My door suddenly swung open revealing my mom and my older brother in the doorway. My mom was holding a kitchen knife while my brother had his katana.

"What! What happened!? Why are you screaming!?" My mom asked in a panic.

"And why are you crying!?" My brother, Brian, asked.

"I WAS FUCKING NOMINATED FOR A FUCKING GRAMMY AWARD!!" I yelled again. Pretty soon me, my mom and my brother joined me in my freak out.

"OH MY GOD! MY DAUGHTER WAS NOMINATED FOR A GRAMMY!" My mom yelled in excitement.

"MY SISTER IS CLASSIFIED AS ONE OF THE BEST ACTRESSES OF 2023!" My brother cheered, clearly proud.

"OH MY GOD! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING!" I scream.
"I have to tell Lucy and Margot!" I immediately grab my phone and call them.

"Hey boo!" Lucy said, answering the phone.

"Hey is Margot with you?" I ask her. Her and Margot are dating so there was a 99.9% chance they were together.

"Sup bitch!" I hear Margot greet.

"What's up?" Lucy asked.

"I have something to tell yall! Are you guys sitting down?" I then heard a bed creak.

"Now we are." Margot said.
"Spill it babe!"

"I was nominated for a Grammy!" I yell. I immediately hear screaming coming from the both of them through the phone.

"Oh my fuck! Y/n I'm so proud of you!" Lucy cheered.

"We knew you could do it! And see, you weren't gonna try out for most of those roles!" Margot said.

"I know! I had two psychotic friends force me to! So I have yall to thank for this." I said, sitting down.

"Girl all we did was push you. You did everything else. You get all the credit not us. I'm really happy for you! When is it? I'm putting it on my calendar so I don't miss it!" Lucy said making me laugh.