😴Can't Sleep😴

It was just another night of endless tossing and turning in my bed sheets. I was too hot so I would put the AC on. I was too cold then I would just turn it off completely. I listened to music. Nothing. I watched TV. Also nothing. I just couldn't sleep no matter what I did.

I ended up growing bored so I decided to see what my boyfriend was up to. He's probably sleeping anyway but I'm the thorn in his side. My job is to annoy the hell out of him.
____________________________________
My Little Psycho🥰

Me:
Fiveyyyyy
Read

My Little Psycho🥰:
Darling, what are the doing up?
It's 3 in the morning.

Me:
Couldn't sleep so I decided to bother you😁

My Little Psycho🥰:
Bother me? Sweetheart, you could never bother me!
Now let me sleep!

Me:
Wowwww you aren't even gonna try to put up with me!?

My Little Psycho🥰:
Of course I'm not.
I put up with enough of your bull shit.
Now open the door!
It's cold outside!

____________________________________
I shut my phone off and start walking downstairs, being hesitant. I couldn't tell if he was joking or not. I opened the door and to my surprise, there he was. He was standing outside with his his hands tucked away into his pockets. He looked at me and smiled. He opened his arms, gesturing for me to wrap my arms around him which I did.

"What happened my sweet girl...?" He asked. His voice was soft but somewhat deep. That alone could lull me to sleep.
"Why couldn't you sleep...?"

"I don't know..." I answer, my voice just above a whisper. I was getting sleepy now.

"Is my sweet girl growing tired...?" He asks. I just nodded my head.
"Say no more angel..."

I then felt my feet lift off the ground and wrap around Five's waist as he carried me to my room so we could sleep. He layed me down in my bed under the sheets, getting under the sheets behind me himself. He wrapped his arms around me and I had this sudden wave of safety wash over me. I then felt tears prickle my eyes... I let out a sniffle.

"What's wrong darling...?" Five had asked me, pulling me closer.
"Why are you crying, hm...?"

I felt him kiss my shoulder.

"You're not real..." I whisper as I close my eyes.

"Oh but darling I am... Your imagination is what makes me real..."

"You're not real, Five..."

I tuned him out so much that his voice was just another gust of wind. I then open my eyes as I turn over. He was gone... All that was left of him was the poster of the boy on my wall and that scenario wanting to continue playing out in my mind...
____________________________________

~♡A/n♡~
Another short imagine! I'm sorry if it got sad I'm just in one of those moods today lol! There will be longer ones coming out I can promise you that I'm just tryna clear out my drafts and get them posted! Daily Dose of Aidan!

~♡A/n♡~Another short imagine! I'm sorry if it got sad I'm just in one of those moods today lol! There will be longer ones coming out I can promise you that I'm just tryna clear out my drafts and get them posted! Daily Dose of Aidan!

MY HUBBY!!!!! Alright I love you all and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day/night bye my lovelies❤😚