🔪Meant To Be Yours🔪

⚠️TW⚠️this chapter will contain psychotic Five and manipulation and some mentions of blood! If you are sensitive to any of the following topics, I suggest skip this chapter! Alright enjoy the read! And remember IT'S ALL FAKE!!

This is based off of the song Meant To Be Yours from Heathers!!

~♡~

I was sitting in my room in the academy. After everything with the apocalypse and us saving the world...3 TIMES!! Everyone moved out and it's currently just Five and I living here.

It was currently 11:00pm and Five isn't home from work. Normally, I would be sleeping because for some odd reason, he didn't want me seeing him when he got home first thing! A little weird right??

It was now 1:00am. I'm currently in the library reading because I got bored and had nothing better to do sooooo...I figured why not! Sadly, I had to put down my book when Five got home. But, I was excited to see him after being alone for hours!

Once I heard the front door close, I ran quickly to my loving, adorable boyfriend...

"Hey cutie..." I said with excitement at first then going into a freeze when I saw him...

"Darling??!! What are you doing up??"
He questioned with nervousness in his voice.

"I...I w-was wait-ing for you..."

"Oh... how about you go to bed ok??"

"Five...why are you drenched in blood??..."
At this point, I was backing away slowly... I was scared and didn't know what to do

"Y/n...I did this...for you."
He started looking crazy. There was no love in his eyes. No lust...just...pure darkness.

"What did you do??"
I looked at him wide eyed and slowly started walking away.

"Y/n...it was just a job..."
He was slowly walking closer. My back was facing the stairs causing me to trip and fall when I backed into it

"There was no job was there??"
My voice started breaking...it all made sense. Why he didn't want me seeing him when he first got home. Why he wanted me sleeping when he got home. It was so I would never find out about all the killing...

I always had nightmares about waking up and seeing Five drenched in blood but I thought those were fake...but they weren't. He really was telling me to go back to sleep. Which means that he was actually covered in blood and it wasn't just my twisted mind.

"Y/n let me explain okay?"

"You have 5 minutes."

"He was gonna hurt you y/n...take you away from me...he was gonna kill you if I did nothing..."he was still inching towards me very slowly.

"Who was gonna kill me??"
I don't know what to do. I'm trapped. He's almost hovering over me.

"Your ex..."
He leaned down to where we were eye to eye level hovering over me as I'm still laying on the stairs.

"You killed my ex?! Why did you do that!? Are you really THAT worried that I'm gonna leave you!?"

"I'm not worried because I know that you were meant to be mine..."