🥀I Love You🥀

Today, I had woken up in a cold bed. It's been a while since that's happened. Usually, Aidan's the first one to wake up so he always waits for me to wake up by cuddling me if we drift apart while we sleep; playing with my hair to tell me he's still there.

I sighed and got out of bed. I put on a pair of his red and blue plaid pajama pants since I fell asleep in one of his band tshirts. Can't you tell I love stealing my boyfriend's clothes? I began walking my way through the apartment going to the kitchen to make myself some coffee. I go to grab a mug but then noticed his favorite one gone.

I then looked in the sink to see his now dirty coffee mug sitting there with soapy water filled to the brim of it. I shrugged and put a coffee pod into our Keurig and started to make my coffee. Once it was done, I put it in a mason jar that was filled with ice and some caramel; then poured oat milk after. I grabbed a straw and started sipping away at my coffee.

I went to the living room and saw a note placed on the Television remote. I picked the note up and started to read it.

Good morning my gorgeous flower.
As you can probably tell, I'm currently not home. I had a few errands to run and I will be back shortly. So, I left you this note on the TV remote because I know you love to watch your cartoons in the morning. I also made you, your favorite, blueberry pancakes. They are currently sitting on the stove with your name on it. I love you so much and I will be home shortly. Hopefully I will have a kiss waiting for me lol.
Love always, your lover boy

I smiled instantly and immediately ran over to the stove to see the plate of blueberry pancakes. They did infact have my name on them since he put a note on them that says 'flower' on it. It's not my actual name but it's the name he calls me so... it technically is my name. I grabbed a fork and a knife from the drawer and speed walked back to the couch to drink coffee, eat my pancakes and watch my cartoons.
____________________________________
~♡1 Hour Later♡~

An hour has passed and Aidan STILL has not come home! I had finished my pancakes and coffee not that long ago. I was sitting on my couch still watching Adventure Time until I heard the door open.

"Darling I'm home!" I hear Aidan call out.

I immediately perk up and run toward the front door. I see him holding a bag of some sort but he immediately puts it down gently once he sees me. He opens his arms giving me the chance to run into them. When I'm in his grasp, he lifts me up off the ground by my waist. I wrap my legs around his waist and put my arms around his neck. He moves his hands to my thighs so he can keep me up.

"Hey gorgeous." He said. He then gave me a short yet sweet kiss.

"Hi lovey."

I then nestled my face in his neck as he started walking to... wherever he's taking me. He sat me down gently on our bed and gave my head a kiss.

"Ok... I have a surprise for you so... I want you to stay in here and when it's ready... I'll call you inside ok?" He says. To respond I just nod my head.

"Good..." He then presses a loving kiss to my lips and leaves the room; closing the door behind him.
____________________________________
~♡30 Minutes Later♡~

It has been thirty minutes and I'm just sitting on our bed reading one of my favorite books. The door then bursts open revealing Aidan.