🎥Reminiscing🎥

I was currently in Aidan's room in Toronto while he was filming. He should be back any minute now. He would always apologize for leaving me here but I never minded the quietness that would linger when him and his dad left to go to the filming sites. I understand too because I'm not allowed to be anywhere on set for spoiler purposes.

It was a cold, rainy day in Toronto so I just stayed in the apartment and ordered some Starbucks, watched 'Princess And The Frog' and made myself some pasta that was pretty tasty. My silence was then replaced by the sound of Aidan and Rob coming home. I heard footsteps coming toward the bedroom door and watch it open to reveal my boyfriend.

"Hey bub." I greeted Aidan. He walked over to me and gave me a kiss.

"Hello my sweet girl." He said.

"How was work?" I asked him.

"It was good. Filmed at a park today. Got a lot of air so I'm exhausted." He said as he began undressing. I covered my eyes to give him privacy.

"I bet. Well, you're home now so you can relax." I said.

"I can't relax yet unfortunately. I need to edit a video that I'm posting tomorrow morning." He explained.
"And you're allowed to look darling... I respect you being respectful but there's no need."

"Can't you just push it to one more day?" I ask as I uncover my eyes now being able to see him wearing sweatpants as he rummaged through his drawers for a shirt.

"Unfortunately not because I'm working until even later than tonight." He explained.

"How much later are we talking because honey, it's eleven o'clock now!"

"I think I'm working until two in the morning tomorrow. I don't know I have to double check the schedule. This is what is required for my career." He then finds a shirt and slips it on. I watch as he takes a seat at his desk chair and opens his laptop.

"Music?" I asked him.

"Editing a video." He answered, putting his headphones on getting ready to edit.

I went back on my phone while he worked so I wouldn't be a bother. I then hear him let out a loud sigh of annoyance. I shut my phone off, get up from the bed and walked over to Aidan; draping my arms over his shoulders from behind him. He placed his hand in mine and kissed the back of it numerous times.

"What's wrong honey?" I asked out of concern.

"Today was just a really long day and all I wanted was to come home to you, watch a movie with you, cuddle with you and makeout with you but now I can't even do that because I have fucking work to do!" He said, raising his voice at the end. He then sighs again as he turns to face me in his swivel chair.
"Shit... I'm sorry for yelling it's just I'm so frustrated and all I want is you right now..."

He rests his hands around my waist and rested his chin on my boobs while he looked up at me. I started to play with his hair.

"You don't have to apologize for yelling. You weren't yelling at me... I know you wouldn't do that just because..." I say, giving his lips a peck.

He melted into it right away as he pulled me onto his lap. I was now straddling him as we kissed each other passionately. He was moving his hands up and down my sides roughly but at a slow pace as my hands were tugging his hair. We then pulled away for a breath but his lips latched onto my neck quickly as he began to leave bruises. He then started to move my hips back and forth causing me to start breathing heavily.