🎤Say You'll Remember Me🎤

"Breaking news, famous singer Y/n y/l/n and Five Hargreeves from the Umbrella Academy have unfortunately decided to end their three year relationship. Fans are saying that they can't believe-" The news reporter said.

"That's enough TV for one day..." I say, turning off my TV and getting up going to my room; coffee cup in hand.

Me and Five broke up two weeks ago. We had a pretty healthy relationship. The thing that made me walk away from him was the fact that he wanted to run away with me. I was just too scared to do that. ESPECIALLY since I didn't know if he was end game. His siblings still call and text me asking me what had actually happened. I guess they thought there was more to the story... and there was.

~♡Flashback~♡
Me and Five were laying on his bed. He was holding my half naked body in his arms as close as he possibly could. My chest was pressed against his as we gave each other loving kisses each one being longer than the last. We just wanted to make this moment last for as long as we possibly could. The Academy was nice and quiet since no one was awake. And if they were awake, they weren't home.

"Hey darling?" Five said, pulling his sweet and addicting lips away from my swollen ones.

"Ya?" I respond, kissing his bare chest.

"So I've been thinking... about my future. And I was thinking about what I want to do and who I want in it..." I just look into his eyes, scared he's gonna say something about me...
"I want you." My eyes start to show a glisten of disbelief.

"What?" I ask. I moved so I'm now straddling his lower stomach with my hands resting on his stomach.

"I want you. In my future. I want to have a life with you y/n. I want to marry you. I want to start a family with you. I want to run away with you and leave this fucked up town and all the fucked up shit we were put through..." Five finished his thought. He looked at me with some hope that I'd want this with him too... but I don't know.
"Darling come on. Please say something..."

"I... I don't know what to say..." I look into his eyes seeing love and adoration. But, also fear.
"Five I don't think I can do this... it's just too much to take in at once. I'm sorry Five." I say. I get up and start putting on my pants, shirt, and shoes. I then grab my phone and my bag and start making my way to the front door.

"Y/n!? Y/n please don't do this! We can talk this out right?!" Five says. Worry wraps around his voice as he starts walking after me. He then gets close enough to grab my hand and pulls me toward him.

"Five I'm sorry... I'm not in the right state of mind to run away with you right now. And what if we don't end up marrying each other? I don't even know if that's what I want... I don't know if I want to marry someone..." I heard his heart shatter. My vision started to blur as tears came flooding in.

"So this is it? After three years? Thats all just gone now? Does three years and me telling you that I love you mean absolutely nothing anymore!?" At this point he was crying and so was I.

"Unfortunately this is it... and unfortunately to me, three years and you telling me how much you love me will FOREVER mean EVERYTHING to me... even after this..." I couldn't be here anymore. I needed to get home and just forget about this moment for my own sake.
"I will forever love you Five... and just know that... this doesn't mean I love you any less... it just simply means that I need you to find someone better that wants this with you..." I slowly walk back feeling my hand slip from his one last time.