😈A Villain😈

~♡Five's POV♡~

I was currently laying down with my girlfriend, y/n, in my arms. The sheets being the only thing covering our naked bodies. I rubbed soothing circles on her back as she drew shapes on my chest with her red fingernail.

"Do you think they'll catch on?" She asks me.

"God, I hope not. Sneaking around together's fun." I answered.

"Do you think your family will like me when it's finally time for me to meet them?"

"Probably not... My family doesn't approve of people like you but I don't care." I answered, kissing her forehead.
"I love you and that's all that matters darling..."

Y/n then leans up and kisses me gently but lovingly on my lips. Our kiss is interrupted by banging on my bedroom door.

"Don't come in here!" I call out.
"I'm changing and just got out of the shower!"

"Five, the villain was in the house!" I hear Luther call out.

"Shit!" I yell. I get up and cover y/n's body up with the bedsheets and started to get dressed.
"How do you know!?"

"The door was busted open! I guess in the middle of the night! They don't call her the Midnight Stricker for nothing!" Deigo yells.

"Give me a minute I'll be there soon!"

I was buckling up my belt when I looked over to the bed and noticed that y/n was now dressed and ready for action.

"I should probably get going. I'll see you tonight?" She said in a questioning tone. She walked up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck as mine went around her waist.

"You know it... I love you..." I tell her, giving her a kiss as if it'd be our last.

"I love you too Five Hargreeves..."

She then walks away and goes on the fire escape outside of my window.

"See you tonight... Midnight Stricker."
____________________________________

~

♡A/n♡~
Ik it's short but I wanted to do one where it was a villain and hero love story trope and I feel like it was good! I like when my stories are simple and tell the story in a few hundred words! Like this was 350 words! Also this was a one shot and my requests are CLOSED rn until FURTHER NOTICE! Daily Dose of Aidan!

♡A/n♡~Ik it's short but I wanted to do one where it was a villain and hero love story trope and I feel like it was good! I like when my stories are simple and tell the story in a few hundred words! Like this was 350 words! Also this was a one shot...

Cutie!! I can't believe he's 20 omfg!!!😭😭😭 Ok I love you all and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day/night bye my lovelies!❤😚