💏Cuddles And I'm Sorrys💏

Recently, me and Five have been getting in a lot of fights lately... And I mean A LOT! They're always about stupid shit too! One reason was because I accidentally put sugar in his coffee. I don't need to list all the reasons but pretty much... they were all about dumb stupid shitty one time mistakes.

I was sitting in my room in the Academy reading a book. Usually, I sit in Five's room because since we started dating, we've been sharing a room so you know I'm pissed at him when I'm in my own room. My reading was interrupted when all of a sudden, there was a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I yelled, not bothering to know who was on the other side.

The door then opens to reveal Five. He looked terrible though. He had tear stained cheeks. His eyes were bloodshot red from all the crying he must've been doing. And he was also holding a bouquet of wildflowers.

"Oh Five..." I said.

I walked over to him and took the flowers out of his hands once he held them up for me to take. I set the flowers down on my desk and quickly walked back to Five and pulled him in for a long loving, comforting hug. He wrapped his arms around me and started sobbing into my chest getting the remainder of the tears out.

"I'm sorry..." He said through sobs.
"I'm so fucking sorry... I shouldn't be yelling at you and getting mad at you in the first place... I love you so much and I hate fighting with you..." My heart melted into a pile of melted icecream a little kid dropped at the playground.

"Awww Five... you don't have to apologize... I hate fighting with you too. And I'm sorry that I get your coffee wrong when I should know how you like it by now..."

"I don't care how many times you fuck up my coffee... I'm just so sorry..."

"You wanna cuddle?" I ask him. He lifts his face to look me in the eyes and eagerly nods his head.
"Let's get you some cuddles my big softie..."

I then layed down on my bed while Five climbed on top of me and placed a warm gentle kiss on my lips. We both smiled into it clearly missing the taste and the feeling of each other's lips. We then pulled away causing Five to rest his tired wet face on my chest.

"Sorry my face is wet..." He mumbled.

"Five Hargreeves... never apologize for crying... you're allowed to cry so don't apologize because you got my shirt wet ok cutie?" I tell him, rubbing his back up and down with one hand and running my fingers through his hair with the other.

"Ok... I love you..."

"I love you more... and I hope you never forget how much I love you... And if you do... I'll always always remind you..."

I placed a kiss on his head and covered the both of us with a blanket. I wrapped my arms around Five as he nuzzled his face into my chest using me as a pillow. Pretty soon, we drifted off to sleep.
____________________________________
~♡Alison's POV♡~

"Guys I'm gonna go check on y/n and Five. They got pretty quiet..." I tell the others. Everyone just nods their head.

I make my way all the way up to y/n's room and knock on the door. No response. I knocked a few more times but when I got sick of knocking, I just opened it. My heart meltes at the sight that was visible on the other side of the door. The two were sleeping and cuddling. Usually y/n was the one being held close to Five but this time... it was the other way around...

I let out a quiet 'aweeee' and took my phone out to take a picture. I know y/n's gonna want to put it on her bulletin board so I took it for her... and maybe for myself too.
____________________________________

~

♡A/N♡~
Ok I thought we needed to see a little soft Five today. He was honestly so cute in this chapter... he's cute in every story but ESPECIALLY this one. Time for your Daily Dose of Aidan!:

 Time for your Daily Dose of Aidan!:

Ok but like... HOW CAN SOMEONE BE SO FINE AND ADORABLE AT THE SAME TIMEEEEE😖😖😖😖 Also I can't believe how fast reads go up for this book I wasn't expecting to get this much love for this book! Thank you guys!!! Alright I love you all and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day/night bye my lovelies❤😚