📻Home📻

~♡A/n♡~
This takes place during S4... Sort of...! Five is physically 19! You are physically 20!

____________________________________
~♡1965♡~

"Flynn!" I call out as I walked into the house with bags of groceries.
"I'm home from food shopping!"

I don't hear anything other than laughing coming from the kitchen. I walk down the hallway and walk into the kitchen to see my husband, Flynn, talking to someone on the phone. I watch as he glances at me as I rest the groceries on the kitchen counters.

"Thank you for calling... What did you say your name was?" I hear him say.
"Mr. Hargreeves? Well thank you for calling. Bye."

My face palened as I dropped the jar of honey from the name. It can't be... I get snapped out of my thoughts when Flynn rushes over to me, seeing if I'm ok.

"Darling! Are you alright?! What happened!?" He asked me all these questions.

"Yeah... Yeah I'm fine... Who were you on the phone with?" I ask him, not fully prepared to hear that name again.

" Something Hargreeves. I forgot the first name. Just someone I work with no biggy."

"Oh ok... Well, what'd he call for?" I asked as I started washing my hands to rid some of the honey.

"He just wanted to talk and get to know people from work. He said he wants to meet up for dinner at a fancy restaurant with our coworkers. I told him it was ok." He told me as he cleaned up the spilled honey off the floor.
"Oh, darling watch out for the glass-!"

But I had already stepped in it. I breathed heavily from the glass shard peircing my skin. I lifted my foot so the heel of it was on the floor as I walked to the bathroom.

"Do you need help?" Flynn asked from behind me.

"No... No I got it thank you honey."

I then shut the door, sat on the toilet lid and started to pull out the glass shard causing drops of blood to hit the tile. I screamed in pain as I finally pulled it out, the feeling of it no longer there. I threw it in the trashcan and positioned my hand in front of the wound on the bottom of my foot and began to heal it, slowly feeling it close up. I stood up on my feet and left the bathroom as if nothing had happened.
____________________________________
~♡Later That Night♡~

I had left the living room and made my way upstairs to change. I was going to a dinner to meet with Flynn's coworkers... A coworker I don't think I'm ready to face yet... I had settled on a flattering black dress.

I looked at myself in the mirror and saw Flynn leaning against the doorway behind me through the mirror. He started walking toward me.

"Wow..." He said. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck.
"You look incredible..."

"You look good too my love..." I complemented back.
____________________________________
~♡The Restaurant♡~

"I'm so nervous to meet your coworker..." I admitted.

"You don't have to be nervous darling... They're all nice guys. The new guy, I don't really know him that well but he seems nice." Flynn said as he walked us inside.
"Hi I'm here for the dinner party for Jack."