💋Tattoo💋

~♡Aidan's POV♡~

I was sitting in my office trying to figure out some lyrics for a new song that I've been working on. It's gonna take a long time but in the end, it's worth it. Anyway, my girlfriend is out right now and said she won't be back until later tonight-

"Aidan I'm home!"

Or she's here right now. I get up and leave my studio and see y/n standing by the front door with my button down on and part of it is tucked in to a pair of sweatpants. I've always loved this combo on her. I walk up to her, wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her passionately.

"Hello to you too..." She said. I move my face to her neck and laughed quietly.

"How was your outing?" I ask as I helped her with her bags.

"It was good. However! There are three things that I need to show you!" She said excitedly.
"Preferably in the bedroom so I don't expose myself to the whole world."

I smirk after she told me this. I watched as she walked inside our room, I followed after her.

"Aidan Ryan- wipe that smirk off of your face right now!" She says to me. I sit down on our bed waiting for her to show me.
"So... I have been going out of the apartment for the past three days but! There is a reason for that. So let me show you why..."

I then watched as she started to unbutton the button down and I started to blush by her actions. My eyes then widened at what was revealed once she got past her chest. She placed her hands on her boobs and spread them apart so it was more visible to see... She had gotten a tattoo there...

My mouth immediately dropped at the sight of it

My mouth immediately dropped at the sight of it. I felt my cheeks turn reder the more I looked at it.

"What do you think?" She asked me.

"I... I- Oh fuck me man..." I got out through a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

"Does that mean you like it?"

"Like it? Baby, I love it. It looks amazing on you and you look bad fucking ass!" I say assuring her that I love it.

"Thank god! I didn't know if you would like it or not! Ok, I have two more things to show you!"

She looked so excited to show me what she got. I was excited just seeing her so excited! She started to rebutton her shirt and then started to take off her sweatpants. She turned to her side so now I saw her right side. There was another tattoo. She grabbed the band of her underwear and pulled it up so I could see it entirely.