🖤Older🖤

~♡A/n♡~
This is inspired by the song Older by Isabel LaRosa. In this imagine, Five is 24 and y/n is 17. I hope you enjoy!

____________________________________
~♡Prologue♡~

Y/n Y/l/n.

Such a sweet, kind and innocent girl. She was seventeen years of age and was a senior in High School. She caught every boy's attention in the halls. She was a colorful girl. The colors she would wear the most were white, pink and blue and sometimes black, depending on what mood she was in.

Home life for the girl was pretty sucky. Her mom left when she was the young age of six years old and has went to her dad to comfort her and supply for her. That didn't last very long...

At the age of ten the girl began to notice that the older she got, the more fights she would have with her dad and the less she began to rely on her dad.

She developed daddy issues at a young age which caused her to start relying on other boys. She had gone out with many boys her age but she could never settle on any of them or even stay with them for more than a month. She wants a boy... No, maybe not a boy... A man...

Perhaps someone older....
____________________________________
~♡College♡~
~♡Five's POV♡~

I watched as the clock ticked and ticked as I waited for my students to finish their tests. So far, only eleven of them did.

"Alright! So, class ends in two minutes and only eleven of you have been able to complete your tests! There are thirty of you in the room..." I said as I scanned the room. The bell then rang.
"Class dismissed! If you didn't finish your test, hand it in anyway and if I'm feeling nice I will let you continue tomorrow!"

I watched as all of my students left the room while I put the tests in my briefcase and began packing up for the day when I suddenly got a knock on the door.

"Yes!? Come in!" I called out. I then see my student Adriana walk in.
"Adriana you know there's no extra help today."

"I know it's just... Can I please finish the test? Professor Hargreeves, I am a straight A student and one test being incomplete can really screw me over." Adriana begged.

"Adriana... You have had me as your teacher for six months now so you should know how I work by now... The more people bring up finishing the tests, the less of a chance the class will have to finish it. Now if you'll excuse me, I have somewhere to be that I am now late to."
____________________________________
~♡Y/n POV♡~

"Are you sure you have a ride?" My friend Penelope asked.

"Yeah it's just he's never this late..." I say.

"Do you want me to wait for you? Or I can take you home it's not a problem."

"No it's fine. And besides, I'm not going home home..." I say. She looks at me with a puzzled expression.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm going to my boyfriend's house. I live with him now so... That is where I'll be going."

"Girl, you and this mystery boy have been dating for ten months. What does your dad say about all of this? Has he even met him because I know I haven't."