🎙Invisible🎙

~♡A/n♡~
This is inspired by the song 'invisible' by Anna Clendening. I had a gacha phase so that's how I found the song and it's relatable and I hate it so... enjoy. ALSO Aidan isn't really in this one that much so there will be a part 2 with more of him in it! Alright enjoy!

____________________________________
It was just like any other Saturday. I was watching Aidan Gallagher's live stream, smiling dumbly to myself over a guy that has no idea that he's the reason I'm smiling in this moment. I kept commenting in the live chat with a part of me hoping that he'll think it's good enough to pin. But I guess not.

I let out a frustrated sigh and grabbed my journal. I like to write in it when I need to let my feelings bleed so... I let them bleed on paper. I couldn't stop once I started. Once I was feeling content, I put the cap back on my pen and shut my journal. The live then ended as well...

I closed my laptop and opened my journal back up to read over my feelings. I then heard someone walk in my room.

"Hey sweetie. What're you writing?" My dad asked.

"Just looking over what I was feeling about five minutes ago..." I answer. I sense my dad looking over my shoulder and reading what I had written down.

"I'm in love with someone who doesn't know I exist... And it's you yes it's true... You don't even know it I can't ever win... Am I invisible..." My dad read.
"That's pretty good pumpkin..."

"Yeah?" I ask him.

"Yeah! I feel like you could turn that into something that's gonna be successful. Just think of all the people that feel like this... This could be a pretty big and good song idea..."

He pat my back and walked out. I sat there at my desk and thought about what he had said... Turn it into a song? I mean... Wouldn't hurt to try...

I opened my laptop back up and started to play around with the melody and how I wanted the vocals to sound. When I felt the rythm was good, I opened up a beat maker app, grabbed my guitar and started to strum a guitar rythm that could work. I saved it and went on my phone.

I opened up ticktock and pressed the button to make a new video. I need to see if putting all this work in is worth it so might as well see if people like it.

"Hey everyone so, I don't really do videos like this. I'm mainly an editing account but I thought I would try something different! So, I wrote a song today that was actually supposed to be a journal entry but I feel like it could be a pretty decent song... So, here's my new song Invisible! Let me know what you guys think!"

I sung the first verse and the chorus because that's all I had time for. I said bye to the camera and posted it after I clicked ok. I shut my phone off and realized that it was a little late so, I put my phone on the charger, put my guitar away and went to bed.
____________________________________
~♡The Next Morning♡~

I woke up and rubbed my eyes while letting out a tired yawn. I went on social media for a little bit and everyone was talking about some song that's coming out... I was too tired to do more research so I just closed the app and saw I had a ton of notifications on Tiktok... So many people loved the song! I let out a scream once I saw all the likes I was getting and all the new followers because of this song that I wasn't even sure about creating!