👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Father's Day👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

"Alright kids put the finishing touches on your cards! Daddy's gonna be home any minute now!" I warn the kids.

I watched as the kids finished putting the last bit of glitter on their cards and I quickly cleaned up after them. I watched as the kids got into their hiding spots. I made sure everything looked in place and I hid in my hiding spot next to the light switch. I heard keys jiggling in the lock so I quickly shut off the light and waited patiently.
____________________________________
~♡Five's POV♡~

I had officially gotten off of work, driving home. I was so glad work was over because it was a rough day AND I know that when I go home, I'm gonna have my breathtaking wife and my adoring kids waiting for me by the door with open arms and tons of kisses. I smiled at the thought of them.

I pulled into the driveway and noticed majority of the lights were turned off which was pretty unusual. I brushed it off quickly and started walking to the front door, unlocking it with my keys. I opened the door to a dark house.

"Angel!?" I called out.
"Clem!? Ben?! Anyone home!?"

I put my briefcase down on the floor and took off my black work shoes, resting them by the door. I turned on the foyer light now being able to see the stairs leading up and the hallway leading into the dark kitchen. I started walking, stopping to look into the living room. I turned on the light to not see anyone other then a few specks of glitter lingering on the coffee table. I walked down the hallway and went to the kitchen. I went to use the light switch when all of a sudden...

"Suprise!!" I heard my family shout out as y/n turned on the lights.
"Happy father's day!"

I let out a smile as my heart fluttered at the sight of the homemade cards on the counter for me to read but most importantly, my kids running my way to hug me. I crouched down, going on my knees while I hugged them both, picking them both up after.

"Happy father's day daddy!" Clementine and Ben said.

"Thank you my little love bundles!"

I kissed both of their cheeks and placed them down. I then looked to my right and saw the subtle smile that makes me fall in love all over again. I walk over to her and wrap my arms out her waist while her hands go to the back of my neck.

"I missed you my angel..." I say to her.

"I missed you too my love..."

She then plants a kiss on my lips while I lean down to deepen it. We eventually pull away due to the little eww's that are coming out of our kids mouths.

"Yeah yeah we get it!" I say causing them to laugh.

"Mommy can we give daddy our cards!?" Ben asks in excitement.

"Of course you can! I think daddy wants them as much as you wanna give them to him." Y/n says.

I watch as the rush to get their cards, excess glitter falling off them occasionally. They put the cards in my hand and I open them, immediately wearing a smile once I see their messy handwriting in blue and purple marker and crayon. I looked at their drawings inside the card and pulled them in for a hug while I thanked them.

"Ok... kids go inside while I give your father his gift..." Y/n says. I smirk at her as my mind goes completely into the gutter.
"Hargreeves you know that's not what I meant..."

"But what if it's what I meant...?"

I then pulled her down so she's straddling my lap. I started to kiss her gently, slowly turning it rough. My hands gently glided down her spin, my fingertips feeling goosebumps form underneath my touch; gripping her butt harshly creating a whine to come out of her lips and into my mouth. She pulled away.

"Ok so! Before this escalates anymore than it should've, open your card!" She told me. However she didn't leave from my lap, still straddling me.

I opened the envelope and pulled out the card. Happy Father's Day to my incredible husband, it read. I opened it and read the words that were inside. I finished reading the card and reached the final sentence she had written where it said PS. I dropped the card on the table and smashed my lips onto hers and picked her up causing her legs to be wrapped around my waist and her arms around my neck. We eventually pulled away.

"You're pregnant...?!" I asked quietly in excitement.

"Baby nunber three is loading..." She said. I smiled when she said what was written in the card outloud. I gave her another kiss on her lips.

"God, I love you! I love you so fucking much my angel! More than you will ever imagine!"

"I'm guessing you're happy?" She said in a questioning tone.

"I'm more than happy angel... I'm so far beyond happy about this!"

Best Father's Day ever...
____________________________________

~♡A/n♡~
Ik it's late and I'm sorry! I wasn't expecting to cry on father's day because my mom was being a complete bitch to me and told me that if she had a drinking problem I would be the cause of it so... thanks mom for that. Also 16k reads!? Are yall insane!? Yes. Yes yall are! Thank you so fucking much! Ik I've been slacking when it comes to uploading but I promise I'm gonna try to get back on track! Daily Dose of Aidan!

Him and Aaron today! We all know the reason of the last hang out! Aidan's working on his music and crossing fingers finalizing everything! I can't wait it's gonna be epic! Almost 3 years of being albumless

Him and Aaron today! We all know the reason of the last hang out! Aidan's working on his music and crossing fingers finalizing everything! I can't wait it's gonna be epic! Almost 3 years of being albumless... IT'S GONNA BE WICKED!🤘 Alright I love you all and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day/night and gl with your finals if you didn't finish them yet. Bye my lovelies😚❤