🎄Christmas With The Gallaghers🎄

~♡Quick Author note♡~
Jane- your mom's name
Brian- your dads name
Arwen- your baby sister

~♡~
~♡Y/N POV♡~

Today was Christmas eve which meant that I'm spending Christmas vacation with the Gallaghers. My family has known the Gallagher family for a while. My dad and Rob were really good friends and still are. However, I don't really get along with Aidan that much. I wish I did though. He's actually kinda cool. I guess it's just me.

"Y/N COME ON!! THEY LIVE AN HOUR AWAY!" My mom yelled.

I grab my suitcase doing a quick look around my room to make sure I didn't forget anything. That's when I see my writing journal on my desk. I've always wanted to write a book and get it published. I've written tons but I never tried to get it published.

I put the journal in my bag and continue making my way to the car. When I get to the car, I saw my little sister Arwen in her carseat. Arwen is 3 years old. She's sitting in her carseat with her water bottle, some cheerios, and her favorite stuffed animal, Bunny. Which you guessed it, is a Bunny.

I put both my earbuds in listening to 'Ride' by Lana Del Ray when my mom taps my knee from the front seat. I take my earbud out pausing my music.

"What?" I ask.

"When we get there, can you try to not pick a fight with Aidan? I want you to try to get along with him for Christmas break." My mom says. I just roll my eyes.

"I try to be nice to him! It's not my fault he's a prick!" I yell in frustration.

"Hey do not use that language around Arwen! If she says a bad word, I'm blaming yours and Aidan's relationship. Always cursing during fights." My mom says, turning around in her seat clearly done with the conversation.

I put my earbuds back in turning my music back on. I don't even know why I'm going.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~♡The Gallagher House- 5:35 PM♡~
~♡y/n POV♡~

We pull up into their driveway an hour later. I help Arwen out of her carseat; picking her up and putting her on my hip. She makes grabby hands toward her carseat wanting Bunny in her arms. I grab Bunny handing her over to Arwen.

"They're here!! They're here!!" I hear. I look toward the front of the apartment building seeing Lauren running toward me with open arms.
"Hi honey!" She says, pulling me into a hug.

"Hi Lauren!" I say back.
"How is everything?"

"Everything's good!"

"That's good. How's the apartment?"

"Oh my God I love it. The views are incredible! And we're closer to you guys! Remember when you had to fly to LA every summer and holiday?"

"How could I possibly forget the little kid that constantly kicked my seat." I say through gritted teeth.

"See aren't you glad you can just drive now!" She says making me laugh.

My mom comes over greeting her. 5 minute later I see Rob come out to help my dad with the bags.

"Hey kiddo how is everything?" Rob says, kissing my head.