🎉New Years Eve🎉

~♡A/N♡~
~♡Ok sooooo...this is taking place on New Year's eve ok?? Ik it's not new years butttt I'm out of ideas rn!! Plus I'm writing one that's about a song from the musical Heathers sooooo...enjoy♡~

~♡3rd person POV♡~
It was currently 11:50 at night. Y/n was sitting in her room watching Encanto and waiting patiently for the countdown to start. She was currently laying down comfortably hugging her favorite plush axolotl(I'm obsessed with them rn don't judge)

Out of nowhere, she heard a ding coming from her phone with the screen lit up meaning it was snapchat. She picked up her phone to find out it was from her crush, Aidan Gallagher. She started freaking out when she saw it. Why was he texting her?? Why was he sending streaks to her out of all people!? He doesn't even notice her that much!!

Y/n unlocked her phone, went into snapchat and opened it. It was a REALLY cute picture of him! And it looks like he's with his friend Cameron! She clicked off and went to fix her hair because she looked like a mess because she was laying down which messed up her hair.

While she was fixing her hair, she sees her screen light up through the mirror...REALIZING HE'S TYPINGGGGGGGG!!!!

At this point y/n was freaking out!! Why does he wanna talk to HER?? He has his best friend right there and HE wants to talk to HER!!

She quickly walked over to her phone to see what he had said
~♡the text♡~
Aidan🎵- why didn't you send one back??

Aidan🎵- I'm sad now
Then right after he started CALLING HER!!
Okay I'll admit, ya the whole texting thing was something to freak out about BUT NOW A CALL!!?? THIS IS MAJOR FREAK OUT TIME!!!
When she saw that, she immediately picked up and sat on her bed.

Aidan- y/nnnnnnnn!! Hiiiiiii

Y/n- hiiii

Aidan- what's up??

Y/n- nothing much what about you??

Aidan- waiting for the countdown with Cameron. Cameron come say hi to y/n!!

Cameron- y/n!! Heyyyy

Y/n- hiiiiii!

Cameron- when are we playing video games again?? We haven't played in so long!

Y/n- I know right! We have to do that soon!

Aidan- I think he missed playing with you

Y/n- only a little bit

Aidan- only a little bit ya

Aidan-wait... is that a*insert favorite show* poster??
Shoot I forgot that was showing!

Y/n- ya why??

Aidan- that's so cool!!
We talked a little more then it was one minute before the countdown!

Y/n- I gotta go watch the countdown I'll talk to you later??

Aidan- no ya same here! Alright bye y/n!! Happy new year!
Then he said something she never would've thought she'd hear him say to her...

Aidan- I love you byeeeee
Then he hung up...

What a way to end 2021...

~♡A/N♡~
Heyyyy sorry for the late update and fot it being out of season but I just thought it was cute...also this may or may not have happened with me buttttt you'll never know lol! Alright I hope you enjoy the rest of your day/night and I will post soon! Bye everyone love yall❤♡~