🧸Stuffed Animals🧸

"Y/n, you gotta get rid of some stuffed animals," My mom protested.
"You have too many and it's just becoming too much! Donate them to kids who will actually play with them and give them unconditional love!"

"But I give them unconditional love! I can't get rid of them, mom. They all just have too much meaning in their own ways..." I say back. My mom just sighs.

"I'm bringing bins up so I can fill them with the ones you're getting rid of..." She then left my room. She comes back with two bins then leaves again.

I sigh as I strat making a pile of the ones that I'm ready to give away, putting them in the bin. I'm interrupted when I hear my phone ringing on my desk. I get up and see that it's Five so I answer it.

"Hey bub." I greet.

"Hey darling. What're you up to?" He asks me, starting conversation.

"My moms making me donate my stuffies..." I say.

"Shit... But, you love your stuffed animals! You love the comfort they bring you!" He says.

"Exactly. But apparently I'm too old and I have too many."

"You can never have too many... That's a fact."

"Yeah well... Tell her that next time you see her. She's making me put them in bins to put on the curb for someone to pick up... I should probably get back to it before I just stop completely.. " I say.

"Ok well... I'll see you later darling."

"Ok... I love you bub."

"I love you more my angel..."

I then hung up the phone and went back to putting stuffies in bins. I eventually finish after making a lot of tough decisions and put the lids on them before I change my mind. I look at their cute, soft plush faces one last time before the bin is shut completely. I grab a bin and bring it outside and place it on the curb. Same with the other one.

I go back upstairs to my room and see that it doesn't look right anymore... It doesn't hold the same comfort that is used to. I sighed and slumped down onto my bed letting out a groan of frustration. My mom then comes in my room.

"Y/n! I have great news! Someone took the bins already!" She says.

"Already!? I just put them outside fifteen minutes ago!" I say.

"I know! This is good though! I promise you that!"

She then left my room again. I got up and went to grab my shoes and put them on. I grabbed my phone and texted Five to let him know that I'll be at the Academy shortly. I needed some cheering up and what better person to cheer you up than your significant other!? Truth is, there is none. I said goodbye to my parents and left.

When I got there, I took out my spare key and unlocked the door, letting myself in. It was pretty quiet considering that there were so many people living here now. I was walking to Five's room when I see him blink in front of me.

"Hey bub." I greet him, wrapping my arms around him.

"Hey darling... you ok?" He asks as he hugs me back.