🖤You Don't Know Me🖤

~♡A/N♡~
This is inspired by an episode of Victorious. Enjoy!

____________________________________
~♡Aidan's POV♡~

"Hey Aidan!" I looked next to my locker to see Ruby.

Me and Ruby had stared in a school play two years ago and she has been trying to get with me since. Don't get me wrong, she's a really sweet girl but... I just got out of a relationship myself.

Her name is y/n y/l/n. Everyone in school is afraid of her because of her attitude. She isn't afraid to bite back or call you out on shit. Even though it's been a few months and we're really close as friends still... I still miss her.

"Hey Ruby. What's up?" I ask her, slinging my bag over my shoulder.

"Are you doing anything at all later?" She asks. I immediately roll my eyes.

"Yeah yeah... I'm uhhh super busy later." I say.

"Busy!? He's not busy!" My friend, Cameron, jumps in.

"Uhhh yes I am. It have uhmmm... I have to bring my pet bird to the vet! Yeah uhmmmm we think he's dying so." I make up a lie.

"Aww. Aidan I'm so sorry. Maybe another time then." She then walks away.

"Dude what was that!?" Eden asks.

"Yeah seriously. She clearly likes you! And plus, Ruby's so cute!" Cameron said.

"If you think she's so cute then you go out with her!"
____________________________________
~♡Y/n POV♡~

"So are we still on for tomorrow?" Tj asks me.

"Yeah of course. I'll pick you up at six!" I reply.

"Uhmmm excuse me, y/n?"

I turn around and see a guy that's practically trembling in his own skin talking to me. I slam my locker shut and look at him. To this, he responds by swallowing a big gulp of air.

"What do you want!?" I ask him. He starts to slowly walk backwards.

"Uhmmm I think you look really pretty today and I was wondering if you would want to-" I tilt my head at him while walking toward him.

"What about yesterday?" I ask him.

"Wha- what?"

"You told me I look pretty today... what about the other days? Do I not look pretty on other days!?"

"No no no that's not what I meant I-"

"No I think that's exactly what you meant..."

"Y/n... I'm- I'm... FUCK I CAN'T DO THIS!" He yelled.
"YOU CAN KEEP YOUR FUCKING MONEY!"

I then look over to see Eden and Cameron. You've GOT TO BE SHITTING ME RIGHT NOW!! I start running toward them.

"You fucking payed a guy to ask me out!?" I yell at them.

"It's... it's not what it..." Cameron stutters. The pair then exchange a terrified glance.
"RUN!"
____________________________________
~♡Aidan♡~