👠The Handler's Daughter👠

~♡A/n♡~
This goes into detail about how the person was killed. It's pretty brutal so read at your own risk.
____________________________________

I woke up in my bed at the Commission to the sirens blaring and the red lights blinking on and off. I got up with a groan and went to the speaker on my wall and pressed the button trying to get a hold of my mother.

"Good morning darling!" I hear my mom say, sounding all chipper.

Here's the thing, when I was two I was adopted by a woman called the Handler. She then raised me and trained me to be a killing machine. I'm the best female assassin the Commission has ever known. Not to mention I'm only eighteen.

You may be asking who's the best male assassin. A guy called Five Hargreeves. To be honest, I've never met the guy. All I know is that he's the most dangerous man in time... don't really know how true that is but I've always been curious about him since my mom told me about him.

"Hey mom. Why are the alarms going off?" I ask her.

"To wake you up. I have a job for you... come to my office immediately." She then hung up leaving me to debate on going or not.

I ended up taking a shower and getting ready for whatever the fuck she decides to throw at me.

I was pretty satisfied with my outfit so, I put my jacket on and left my room heading to my mom's office

When I got there, I didn't even bother knocking and just opened the door and walked through. I stopped in my tracks when I saw a guy sitting in one of the chairs that sat in front of my mother's desk. I looked at him. I'm not gonna lie to you and say I didn't find him attractive. He was quite the opposite of unattractive.

He had a sharp as jawline that was probably sharper than the knife I have in my pocket. His peircing green eyes that have been staring at me when I walked in the room like I was his pray. His pink lips that didn't creep into a smile or frown. How his suit was well fitted and looked insanely good on him. His watch on his left wrist that he kept checking as if he had somewhere better to be; something better he had to do. I couldn't stop looking at him.

"Y/n darling, there's someone I want you to meet..." My mother said. she then gestured her hand to the guy sitting in front of us.
"Y/n I would like you to meet Five Hargreeves."

My eyes widened when I heard the name. So this is him... No wonder why she didn't want me to know what he looked like or who he was. I would've scoped him out and tried to get with him.