❣Love Me Or Leave Me❣

Bold=words to the song
Italics=memories

~♡1 Year Ago♡~
Me and Aidan were fighting...again for the 5th time this month. Things were thrown and words were said...

Words that we couldn't take back...

Aidan-I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SOMETIMES!!

Y/N-YOU CAN'T BELIEVE ME!!?? I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO MY BOYFRIEND IS ANYMORE!! YOU CHANGED COMPLETELY!!

Aidan-I CHANGED?? I DIDN'T CHANGE Y/N!! IF THERES ANYONE THAT CHANGED ITS YOU!!

Y/n-NO IT'S NOT!! YOU LET FAME GET THE BEST OF YOU!! YOU DON'T EVEN TALK TO ME ANYMORE!!

Aidan-DID YOU EVER ASK YOURSELF WHY!!??

Y/N-NO BUT I BET YOU'LL TELL ME!!

AIDAN-BECAUSE ALL WE DO IS FIGHT!! THE PAST TIMES WE HUNG OUT THIS MONTH WE GOT INTO FIGHTS!! AND WHENEVER YOU ASK WHEN YOU WANNA HANG OUT NEXT, YOU SAY THE FOLLOWING DAY!!

Y/N-AND YOU AGREE TO IT AND NEVER SHOW UP!! AND WHEN I CALL TO SEE WHERE YOU ARE, YOU DON'T FUCKING ANSWER!!
At this point, we both had tears in our eyes...I really wanted to see good in him right now but I couldn't...he was right. All we ever do is fight

Aidan-I WANNA HANG OUT! I DO!! BUT IT JUST GETS TO MUCH SOMETIMES!!

Y/N-I THINK YOU SHOULD JUST STOP TALKING!! I WANT US TO WORK!!

Aidan-I THINK WE SHOULD BREAK UP!!

And as soon as he said that...my face went blank. My thoughts went fuzzy along with my vision from all the tears ready to pour out like a waterfall. It was getting extremely hot and hard to breathe...my boyfriend of 6 years wanted to end it all....
His eyes went wide when he realized what he had said...

Y/n-and I think your right!

Aidan-what... no no no y/n I didn't mean it...

Y/n-well I did...goodbye Aidan

~♡present♡~
I'm STILL trying to wrap my head around what happened that night...it just hurt too much... but I'm actually kinda glad it ended. Because if it didn't, I wouldn't have been in the position I'm in now! I'm about to go on stage. All the tickets have been sold! I'm really nervous but EXTREMELY excited at the same time!

Manager-Y/n, your on!
And just like that, I was walking on stage hearing everyone go wild!

Y/n-HELLO LA!! TODAY I HAVE A NEW SONG THAT I WILL BE PREFORMING! IT'S CALLED LOVE ME OR LEAVE ME AND I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!

You used to tell me that you loved me once what happened? What happened??

It was the 2nd year me and Aidan were dating. We just back from a date...and that was the first time I heard I love you leave his mouth

Where is all of this coming from? What happened? What happened? You say I'm crazy and there's nothing wrong

Three years ago, me and Aidan had been dating for four years. That's when all the fighting started but he didn't notice it yet...only I did

Baby what have we become! What happened?

We used to never go to bed angry. But that's all we ever do lately

I walked out of mine and Aidan's room after a brutal fight...no one was hurt but it was just worse then usual

As I was walking down stairs, I heard sniffles