🤫Little Miss Sneaky🤫

~♡A/n♡~
The quads have their own rooms
____________________________________
~♡Thursday Morning- 6 AM♡~

~♡Y/n POV♡~

I woke up to the sudden ring of my alarm. I groaned not wanting to get up. I turned my alarm off and saw the light of the sun beaming through my open windows.

"Oh my God y/n! Come on get up! You have school in an hour!" My dad yelled.
"And I still have to take your sister to elementary school! Which isn't near the high school!"

"Ok! I get it, I'm up jeez." I got up out of bed and made my way over to my closet and started rummaging through all the clothes I have until I found an outfit that I was satisfied with:

" I got up out of bed and made my way over to my closet and started rummaging through all the clothes I have until I found an outfit that I was satisfied with:

(Change if you don't like😚)

When I finished getting ready, I put my hair into braided pigtails and called it a day. I grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder, and ran down the hallway to the kitchen.

"Look who decided to wake up." My dad joked.

"Ha ha ha very funny." I say sarcastically, taking a bite out of a piece of toast.

"Oh I forgot to tell you. The Harper's are giving you a ride to school. Your sister isn't feeling well so she's taking the day." My dad explained. My phone then lit up showing me that someone had texted me. It was Nicky.

"Fine by me. Nicky just texted me. I think they're already here." I then walked over to my window seeing Dawn's car parked in front of my house.
"Yep! Dawn's outside! I'll see you later!" I give my dad a kiss on his cheek, grab my keys off the key rack and go to open the door.

"Are you hanging out after school or coming home?" My dad asks, taking a swig of coffee.

"No clue yet. I'll let you know." Dawn then honks her car horn.

"I gotta go! Bye love you!" I then open my front door and close it behind me, running to Dawn's car.

When I get to Dawn's car, I see Dicky in the front seat. I roll my eyes and open the backseat door and sit next to Nicky.

"Heyyyyy bestie!" Dawn greets.

"Hey quads!" I greet them. I check the time on my phone and see that the time is 7:50.
"Step on it Dawn!" She then slams on the gas starting our drive to school.
____________________________________
~♡9:20- 3rd Period♡~
~♡Y/n POV♡~

It was currently the middle of third period. I had math this period and we were currently doing independent work. I've always been good at math. This is one of the only classes I'm actually good at. When I finsh my work, I go on my phone seeing that Nicky had texted me numerous times. I open up our texts and decide to answer him.
____________________________________
My Personal Chef👨‍🍳💋