🔪Wish I'd Seen You In White🔪

~♡Five's POV♡~

Today was a big day for me. Today I was marrying my one and only true love, y/n.
Y/n and I had met at the Commission not too long ago. However, she decided to quit and break her contract and completely stabbed the Commission along with the Handler in the back.

I decided to help with her escape since we were partners for a long time. She managed to escape successfully with my help. However... the Handler is still searching for her.

If she gets her hands on her, y/n will die. I can't let that happen. I'm gonna help her...

"Five. Come on man! Y/n's gonna be walking down the isle soon! Chop chop!" Klaus yelled. I fixed my tie and walked out of my dressing room door.

When I started walking out, a very recognizable person caught my eye. I looked at her then looked away continuing my walk to the wedding arche.

Soon enough, everyone stood up and faced the back as the pianist started playing a lovely toon; signifying that my soon to be bride is about to walk out.

Everyone was gasping at the sight of her. She looked stunning. I have to admit I was definitely taken aback at the sight of her. She had a stunning white dress with a veil covering her beautiful eyes and gorgeous facial features.

"Take good care of her..." Her dad said, passing her to me.

"I will sir don't you worry..."
____________________________________
~♡The After Party♡~

Everyone at the after party was having a great time. Our guests were coming up to us left right and center to congratulate us on our new chapter in our life.

"Hey Five?" I turn around and see my beautiful wife.

"What's up sweetheart?" I ask her.

"Do you wanna go for a beach walk? It's perfect outside for it." I smirk at her slightly; trying my best to hide it.
"Don't get any ideas Mr. Hargreeves."

"I'm not getting any ideas princess don't you worry... a beach walk sounds perfect."

We then take a hold of each other's hand and we start our walk out of the venue and toward the beach that we're on.

The ocean breeze was blowing her beautiful hair behind us due to us walking toward the wind. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't loving seeing her like this. She just looked... free. Like she didn't give a single care in the world. She was happy... She would look down at her new shiny gold wedding ring that hasn't even been placed on her finger for five hours...

I felt so in love with her in the moment...

"Ok so... for our honeymoon, I was thinking that we go to Paris... the city of love." She said, her eyes beaming with joy and excitement toward the end of her sentence.

"That sounds lovely darling..." I say.

"But? It sounded like you wanted to add more..." Y/n says.

"I just wish I could see you in white for a little longer..."

"Five what are you-" She then let's out a gasp and a scream of agony.

I looked down at her stomach seeing her own liquid crimson change the color of her beautiful white ball gown.

"Five... Five what are you doing...?" She says, gasping for air as she fights with the grip I have on my knife; almost begging me to take it out... begging me to spare her...

"It'll all be over soon my love..."

I then twist the knife a couple of times before pulling it out watching her knees fall into the soft comfort of the sand below us. I grab my phone and make a very important call...

"Mission eliminate y/n is completed... I did what you asked... this is done." I say.

"Perfect... you have a briefcase waiting for you in the big stall in the men's restroom..."

I then hang up the phone and glance down the person I didn't even get to fully call my wife... all I know is that I completed the mission... I did what had to be done... I still can't even tell if I actually loved her or if it was just for a stupid job...
____________________________________

~♡A/N♡~
I hate this one. The idea sounded cool in my head but then I put it on paper or write it... it absolutely sucks. Does this happen to anyone else?? I think this is my least favorite one I wrote so far... let me know what yall think of it. Anyway time for your Daily Dose of Aidan:

Him in a beard>>>> Alright I love you all and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day/night bye my lovelies❤😚