💃Snow-Ball💃

♡~Nicky's POV♡~

"LAST WEEK TILL CHRISTMAS VACATION!!! WHOOOOOOOO!!!" Dawn yelled as she ran down the hallway. It was 5 in the fucking morning!

Anyway, as you may have heard, it's the last week of school till Christmas Vacation. Which means that Friday, the Snow-Ball is happening. Everyone is asking someone and, I have an idea of who I'm gonna ask. Me and the quads have known this girl y/n since we were in preschool. I've had a crush on her for so long! But she doesn't know obviously. And neither does anyone else.

"So...when are you gonna ask y/n to the Snow-Ball??" Ricky asks sitting down in front of me while we eat breakfast. Never mind apparently someone knows.

"What? I'm not! I mean I don't even like her like tHaT." I say, my voice cracking at the end.

"Mhmmm says the boy who's voice just cracked while talking about her." Dawn said, grabbing a waffle and putting it on a plate.

"Ooooo talk about who??" Y/n. I turned around so quickly.

"NO ONE!!" I yell. To this she. Puts her hands up in surrender.

"Ok jeez! Fine you're not talking about anyone!" She takes a seat next to me.
"Are you guys excited for the Snow-Ball??"

"Oh hell. Yes. I already know who I'm asking." Dicky said crossing his arms.

"Really? Who??" I ask. Dicky gets up, walking over to y/n. Once he gets to her, he gets down on one knee.

"Y/n, will you go to the Snow-Ball with me?" He asks putting his hand out. Is he shitting me right now!!??

"Of course Dicky." She replies. I choke on my water.
"NOT." When she's done talking she flicks his forehead. Thank. God.

"You ok Nick??" She asks, rubbing my back up and down.

"Ya I'm fine. Thanks y/n/n." We smile at each other.

"OH SHIT!" Dawn yells.

"What?" I Ricky asks.

"WE'RE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!"

We all jump out of our seats, rushing to put our jackets on and grabbing our bags. We all start running in the freezing cold streets, being careful not to slip on the black ice.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~♡Skip To When They Arrive♡~
~♡7:40...School Starts At 7:20♡~
~♡Y/n POV♡~

"OH MY GOD WE MADE IT!" I yell, spinning around outside.

"Not yet. We need to get to class." Ricky said. He walks up to the doors and starts pulling.
"Haha...it's locked." He continues pulling.
"WHY IS IT LOCKED?!" He yells, still pulling on the door.

"Relax. You didn't ring the doorbell so they know we're here." Dawn says, walking up to the doorbell; she rings it.

"I'm screwed. This is it, this is it for me. Mr. Wigglesworth is gonna kill me. He's gonna take away my lucky spatula." Nicky says, pacing on the concrete path in a panic. I grab his hand pulling him closer to me.

"Hey, it's gonna be ok. He's not gonna do anything. We're gonna get a late pass and we'll be good to go. I won't let him take away your lucky spatula." I say, my hands making there way to his shoulder. He puts his hands on my waist. I kiss his cheek. He starts blushing. God I love this loser...if only he knew...