🌃Welcome To New York🌃

I was chilling in my apartment. It was around midnight until I heard my phone ring. Who the fuck is calling me at midnight!? I looked at my phone seeing no one other than Aidan video calling me. I grabbed my phone and answered.

"Hey Aidan." I greet into the phone.

"Hey! You ok? You sound exhausted." Aidan said. I then saw his face light up in realization.
"Oh my fucking god! I'm so sorry I forgot it was 12 am there!" Aidan said.

"No it's fine." I then notice he's on a plane. He's probably going to Toronto for season four.
"How's your flight to Toronto?"

"Toronto?" He said in a questioning voice. I just nod my head.

"Yeah. You know, for season four?"

"Ohhhh. Yeah no. I'm not going to Toronto." He said like it was obvious where he was going.

"Ok? Then where are you going?" I asked, my curiosity kept increasing the more this conversation went on. He just lets out a little laugh.

"You are one curious cookie." He said. I just look at him with a look of seriousness.

"I'm serious! Why can't you just tell me where you're going?" I start whining. This guy gets on my nerves too easily.

"You'll just have to wait and see... I'll see you soon." He then waved to me through the screen and hung up before I could say anything else.

What does he mean 'I'll see you soon'?
____________________________________
~♡The Next Morning- 10 AM♡~

It was the next morning. I was currently writing a paper for school that was due in two days. I then hear a knock on my door. I put my pen down and get up out of my desk chair and walk to the front door of my apartment. I look through the peephole and see absolutely no one there. All I see is an empty hallway and my neighbor's apartment door.

I go to walk back to my desk until I hear yet another knock. It might be the neighbor's son, Johnathan. He always likes to play a good game of ding-dong ditch with me. He's a good kid and all and I do babysit him for Sarah twice a week. However, I'm not sure if today is one of those days...

"Ok whoever is knocking on my door-" I then open my door and see someone jump out in front of me. I scream suddenly being startled. I then look to see who the person is.

It's Aidan... I quickly jump into his arms and wrap my arms around his neck while he lifts me off the ground; holding me by having his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Hello to you too flower..." He said into my neck. He kisses the side of my head and puts me back on my feet but still held onto me not ready to let go quite yet.

"Oh my fucking God! I can't believe you're here!" I squealed. My voice was muffled due to me nestling my face into his shirt, while I still had my arms wrapped around him.

My neighbor's door then opens. I see Sarah with a kitchen knife in her hand getting ready to stab someone. Once she sees me being embraced in a hug, she lowers the knife.

"Y/n I'm so sorry. I heard you scream so I thought you were being attacked or something!" She explained.

"No no no it's ok. Sarah, this is my best friend Aidan." I introduce him.
"Aidan, this is my neighbor Sarah."