💏Mistletoe💏

~♡~
~♡Y/n POV♡~

I was in my room getting ready to go out with a couple of friends. Me, Leah, Rooney, Adrianne and Aidan all had plans to go to New York City to see the Christmas tree at Rockefeller center, do a gift exchange between the five of us, go to a nice sushi restaurant, walk around, and go shopping in a mall. I was super excited. I putting the finishing touches on my hair when Rooney called me. I obviously answered.

"Girl I'm literally gonna see you in 20 minutes what's up?" I ask answering the phone.

"Hello to you too Scrooge. Anyway... are we meeting up at the train station or meeting up at your house?" She said.

"Uhmm my house. Because it's gonna be stupid for everyone to take their car to the same place as everyone else. So we're just gonna take my car and I can drive us to the station." I replied, rummaging in my closet to find an outfit.

"Kk. Do you want me to let everyone know while you finish getting ready?"

"Yes please that would be greatly appreciated!" We ended the call there and I started getting changed:

I decided to put black mesh tights underneath since it would be freezing. I heard a knock on the front door then my mom talking.

"Aidan hi! Come in it's freezing out!" She said.

"Thank you Miss y/l/n." He replied.

I walk out my room making my way downstairs. Once I get down I'm greeted by Aidan looking me up and down in adoration.

"Wow. You look beautiful." He says making his way over to pull me into a hug. I giggle softly.

"You don't look too bad yourself Gallagher. I see you got the trench coat memo." I hug him back. He kisses my head pulling out of the hug.

"Ya I guess I did." We giggle again.

We hear the front door open again. We turn our heads seeing Leah and Rooney.

"Heyyyy! Merry Christmas Miss y/l/n!" Leah says giving my mom a hug.

Leah and Rooney have been my best friends since preschool so they feel comfortable giving my mom hugs. They also just walk in my house like they live here. We've known Aidan and Adrienne since kindergarten so they do the same thing. However Aidan being extremely polite, still knocks on the door.

Rooney and Leah make their way over to me and Aidan to pull us into a group hug which we kindly deliver.

"Wow guys real nice. Having a group hug without me." We hear Adrianne walk in, making us laugh as we pull him into the center of it. We all pull away.