💃Snow-Ball pt2💃

~♡~
~♡Previously♡~

"Mom I think I made a mistake..." I say, fiddling with my rings. My mom pulls me over to my bed, sitting us both down on the edge.

"What happened?" She asks.

"I kissed Nicky... well more like made out but I don't know what to do!!" I yell in frustration.

"Isn't that good?! I mean you've liked him so long."

"Not if you told another guy you'd go to the dance with him the same day you made out with a completely different guy!!"

"Oh dear..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~♡Night Time 12:30 AM♡~
~♡Y/n POV♡~

I sat there thinking about what happened. Then I looked at my bedside table that had the note on it. I said yes to Tyler... but kissed Nicky... I grabbed my pillow screaming into it. I was interrupted when I heard my ringtone going off. I grabbed my phone checking who the caller was... Nicky.
I swiped my thumb across the dimly lit screen; answering the call.

"Hello?" I said. Still having no clue why he's calling me.

"Hey." He replied. God this is awkward.

"What's up?" I asked. Trying to break this wall.

"Nothing. You??" He's still making it awkward. I sigh in frustration.

"Ok listen... why are you acting like the kiss affected something? It didn't change anything so why are you making it weird?" I whisper yell. I was quite annoyed. And he could tell.

"I'm sorry I annoyed you. I just..." He sighs.
"Never mind. I'll just talk to you tomorrow. Are you coming by tomorrow morning?" He asks.

"I don't think so. Tyler said he wanted to meet up at the end of my block. So, I might just go with him." That was a lie. It was just really awkward.

"Fine. So that's it I guess. I'll see you tomorrow." He hung up. He didn't even give me a chance to talk more.

I put my phone face down on my bedside table and went to sleep; just wanting this day to be over.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~♡Morning♡~
~♡Dawn's POV♡~

I went downstairs to the kitchen; expecting to see the boys and y/n waiting for me in the kitchen. When I opened the door, I was quite disappointed.

"Where's y/n?" I ask.

"She's going to school with her new boyfriend..." Nicky says, his voice sounding agitated.

"Hey, what happened last night? Y/n stormed out of the room. And you looked like you did something you shouldn't have." I say. He sighs.

"Nothing." Again with the one word answers!

"Don't say nothing! Because according to Dawn, something happened! So tell. Us." Ricky said, getting pretty annoyed himself.

"Fine you guys wanna know what happened so badly! I'll tell you!" Nicky yelled.
"Me and y/n made out last night! There happy!" Nicky yelled walking out of the kitchen. I went to go after him but I heard the front door open then close. He left.