📱New Boy📱

"Y/N!!!!!

Mom ended up screaming for me to get up. It was bad enough that I alralready had my alarm going off. Its not like I needed another alarm. No I definitely did but that's besides the point!

I jumped out of bed and quickly got ready. I grabbed something cute yet casual. It was a little chilly out since it was the middle of October. So this is what I went with:

(Yk the drill if you don't like it change it

(Yk the drill if you don't like it change it. I just fell in love with this outfit)

I decided to not do any makeup and went with some gold hoop earrings and my hair in a simple ponytail with strands out.

When I finished getting ready, I brushed my teeth, grabbed my bag and bolted down the stairs towards the kitchen and put a piece of toast in my mouth, said goodbye to my mom and ran out the door.

Thank GOD I didn't miss the bus!! With my luck, I would have DEFINITELY missed it! When the bus arrived, me and the other students made our way on the bus and found our seats. Since my friend doesn't go on the same bus as me, I sat alone again by the window with my earbuds in and decided to play my favorite song 'Paper Mache World by Matilda Mann'
(Any heartstopper fans?? Just me?? Ok)

When the bus ride came to an end, so did my song. I put my earbuds back in their case and walked into the building all the way upstairs to my locker. When I got to my locker, I saw my best friend Elvira.
(Trying to get into Spooky season early with the name. Ok sorry for all the interruptions continue)

"Hey y/n/n!" Elvira cheered as she saw me come to a stop at my locker.

"Hey El! Ready for global??" I said with an eye roll.

"Ah yes your "favorite class".

We ended up laughing while making our way to our calss. I feel like I can talk to Elvira about anything. Whether it's about a boy, a girl, family issues, how I'm doing mentally. She's definitely the bestest friend I've had so far. And I couldn't ask for better.

We ended up getting to our seats, pulled our bags off and took a seat getting ready to watch the clock as the time slowly goes by.

"Silence everyone! Today we have a new student! If you wouldn't mind introducing yourself." The teacher suddenly got all of our attention. But that was over rather quickly when a guy ended up walking to the front of the class.