👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Mother's Day👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

~♡Aidan's POV♡~

"Alright my little lemon... put the coffee on the tray but be careful! It's very hot." I told Aliyah as she set the coffee cup gently on the tray.

Aliyah picked up the tray while I held Ryan in my arms and grabbed the flowers. We then started making our way to mine and my wife's room. We opened the door gently being careful not to wake her up just yet.

I placed the tray of food on the dresser and made my way over to the bed that held my sleeping beauty. I layed down on top of her as our kids sat next to us on the bed while I started placing gentle kisses around her face. This caused her to groan and flutter her eyes open.

"Good morning darling..." I said to her. I gave her lips a little peck, hearing the little 'ewwwww' coming from our daughter.

Me and y/n smirked and looked at our beautiful son and daughter. Aliyah was still holding her gift while I was holding Ryan's since he can't hold it yet.

"Happy mothers day mommy!" Aliyah said making me smile.

"Awww you guysssss! Thank you!" Y/n said, pulling our kids into her arms to hug them.

"We have a little something special planned for you this morning..." I said, lifting up the tray of food.

She immediately gasped and started smiling once she saw her coffee and her favorite, blueberry pancakes waiting for her with a bowl of strawberries on the side. I placed the tray of food on her lap so she didn't have to get out of bed.

"You all know I'm not sharing with any of you right?" She joked. I kissed her forehead.

"I know you're joking but you seriously don't have to share with us... we already ate darling so enjoy it..." I gave her a kiss on her shoulder as we all sat on mine and y/n's bed.

She started giving us peices of strawberries and the toast she didn't end up eating and gave Aliyah a piece of bacon while Ryan sucked on a strawberry.

"Oooo mommy we have gifts for you!" Aliyah said.

Once y/n was done eating, I moved the tray to our dresser so she can properly open her gifts. Aliyah grabbed her gift she got her and set it on the bed so y/n can open it.

"I'm so excited to open this!"

She started to rip the wrapping paper excited to see what the paper had been keeping a secret. When she saw it, she immediately started tearing up. It was a picture of the four of us when we first took Ryan home from the hospital eight months ago. Y/n immediately pulled Aliyah into her lap and gave her a million kisses around her face and held her as if she was gonna disappear.

"I love it so much! Thank you thank you thank youuuu!!!" Y/n exclaimed.
"Aidan, how do you think it'll look above our bed?"

I looked above our bed and saw mine and y/n's wedding picture. I looked at y/n with a look of 'are you serious right now?' and she just started laughing.

"I'm kidding. Our picture is perfect where it is BUT, I do want this one in our room."

"You have one more gift to open mi amor..." I tell her, handing her the gift from me.

She immediately starts opening it until she sees a velvet box. She looks at me and opens it; immediately gasping right after.

"Aidan..." She said at a loss of words.

"I know it's not the average diamond earrings or diamond necklaces you're used to getting from me but I thought that-" I started but she cut me off.

"Would you shut up? Aidan it's perfect... I love it..."

"It's a locket so if you open it, you will find..."

She then opened it and saw what was inside, immediately getting teary eyed. I had put a picture of us when we first met at a meet and greet when she was a fan of me and the other side had her favorite family picture of the four of us. The pictures showed how far we had come as a couple and no matter what... nothing can tear us apart...

"Can you put it on for me?" She asks me.

I nod my head as she turns her back toward me; handing me the necklace to clasp around her neck. Once it was on, I gave her a kiss on her shoulder. She lifted her hand up to the silver locket that was hanging around her neck and gently fiddled with it.

"I'm never taking it off..."
____________________________________

Thirty years later... she stuck to her promise. She never took of the locket or changed the picture. We're in our fifties now sitting on our porch while we watch our children chase our grandchildren within our picket fence on mother's day.

I am so lucky to have this woman in my life... I love her with every piece of me... It may not seem like a lot but I can't find the words to explain how much I love her...
____________________________________

~♡A/n♡~
It took me everything I had in me to finish this and get this out today. Ik it's not mothers day anymore and it was a week ago but I just had a lot going on and today was especially hard for me. But I hope you enjoyed it and thank you so much for being patient with me and just sticking with me through this book. Time for your Daily Dose of Aidan!

My little rock star🥺 I literally love him sm I can't😖 Alright I love you all and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day/night bye my lovelies❤😚