🤺Rivals Part 2🤺

It has been six months since the ball which means six months of sneaking around and sneaking out. Every night for six months, me and Aidan would sneak around into each other's places and do the things we know we shouldn't be doing. It really is crazy how much time had flown since we started sneaking around together.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my window. I looked up from my book and saw Aidan with slightly wet hair due to the raining sky. I closed my book and set it down on my bedside table and made my way toward the window; tightening the ribbon to my robe around my waist. I saw Aidan smirk when he saw me as I opened the window to let him in.

"Hey sweetheart..." He greeted me once he made it inside.

"Hi..." I greeted back, pulling him down by his neck being able to taste his bitter sweet lips. We parted until I saw his eyes darken; the lust taking over them making him crash his lips onto mine not being able to get enough of them.

He grabbed my waist tightly and deepened the kiss making it deeper and deeper with every second that had passed by. He tapped the back of my thighs signaling me to jump up so he could catch me which I did. He caught me by my thighs and moved his hands so they were gripping my ass as he walked us toward my bed.

He sat down on the edge of it and started kissing my neck as he started undoing the ribbon around my waist that was keeping his eyes from seeing parts of my body that he loved to stare at and grip as if he was the only one to look at it and hold it. He was sucking on my neck marking me as his as if I didn't have marks already there from previous nights that he had made. I honestly loved them. I loved looking at them in the morning getting a reminder of how much he can ruin me in a matter of seconds. He got the robe off and his eyes immediately darted and roamed up and down my body.

"Did you wear this for me darling?" He whispered in my ear, kissing my neck soon after. I was wearing a black laced nightgown that went up to the mid part of my thighs with a black thong underneath that was visible; my chest being able to be seen through it.

"Maybe..." I said through whimpers.

"You look incredible in it my love... But I'd prefer it if everything was displayed for me without the lace..."

I'd be lying if I said I didn't get chills of excitement from his choice of words. I then pushed him back so he was laying down on his back and moved further up toward his waist. He moved his hands underneath the lace and his hands started roaming touching my bare skin. I felt him harden underneath me.

"I didn't even do anything yet and you're already excited..." I whisper seductively in his ear causing him to let out a low chuckle.

"At least I'm not impatient whenever we do this... I wanna take my time with you" He then flipped us over so he was on top
"I want to ruin you... I want to watch you get needy for my touch... I want to watch you crumble as you're under me..."
____________________________________
"Shit..." Aidan breathed out from on top of me. He was laying down on my chest while I caressed his hair.

"I know... I don't think I'll ever get bored of it..." I say. He lifts his head up and starts sucking on my neck once again.

"I don't know how we haven't been caught yet..." He says between kisses.

"Maybe it's because it's three in the morning and everyone's sleeping..." I feel him nuzzle himself closer to me.

"I hate to do this but.. I should probably get home before someone notices. I love you darling..." He whispered to me.